Winter mercato thread 2020 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Totally agree with the guy who says Berna should go to barca for 30m + rakitic. We have to stop being a slut in the transfer game.

Paratici should be the next to leave the club. His transfer strategy has only been good enough for a Serie A leader club but nothing more. AND WE EANT MORE!

Just fugging hire Raiola as our transfer director lol.
I wish we could hire Moggi again. Imagine the reaction at Inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We're very lightweight due to our lack of quality in the midfield regardless. We might as well add some proven quality when it comes extremely cheap.
Wait till bentancur returns and plays alongside pjanic and an ever improving rabiot consistently and I think the midfield will suddenly look more dependable.

- - - Updated - - -

We're very lightweight due to our lack of quality in the midfield regardless. We might as well add some proven quality when it comes extremely cheap.
What part of excessive signing on fees, high wages and a transfer fee on top is extremely cheap???

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I'd love to have him here, pjanic is regressing. Only problem is our sky high wage bill and we got to get rid of deadweights.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What if we pay a Middle East club to ‘sign’ Can and Khedira, and then have them move there and ‘disappear’? Does that remove two major deadweights from our payroll?

Need to hire Raiola to structure this kind of deal though. Raiola is exactly how a wife should be.

Classy with a touch of dirty.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is talk about Pogba even when nothing is going on.
Now Dybala has resurfaced the we like to celebrate goals in a special retarded way..
Sometime it feels like the players know something regarding specific signings..

I wonder what would Ronaldo think about their celebrations (Ronaldo doesnt seem like the Dragonball Z type...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)