Winter mercato thread 2020 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol bro. We ain’t signing Tonali + Pogba/SMS this summer without selling someone like Dybala or Costa alongside Pjanic+Can and getting rid of Khedira and Matuidi’s wages. Ain’t happening.

giphy.gif
lol bro. We ain’t signing Tonali + Pogba/SMS this summer without selling someone like Dybala or Costa alongside Pjanic+Can and getting rid of Khedira and Matuidi’s wages. Ain’t happening.

giphy.gif
We splashed 100 million + 30 million wages on a 32 year old Ronaldo Bro. I'm sure we can spend 150 million + 15 million in wages. I am also quite certain we'll make some adjustments but no major sacrifices. We're growing year on year, and I do think we can afford another splash, especially if the player is marketable.

If not Pogba, then let's go Tonali + Aouar/SMS. SMS won't command insane wages, and we can probably get him for 80-90 million.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We splashed 100 million + 30 million wages on a 32 year old Ronaldo Bro. I'm sure we can spend 150 million + 15 million in wages. I am also quite certain we'll make some adjustments but no major sacrifices. We're growing year on year, and I do think we can afford another splash, especially if the player is marketable.

If not Pogba, then let's go Tonali + Aouar/SMS. SMS won't command insane wages, and we can probably get him for 80-90 million.
We already blew ~40 mil on Dejan, Tonali will be between 50-70 mil. We need a starting RB. If we sign Tonali any other mid is gonna be a freebie, or a cheapie. Stop getting your hopes up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We already blew ~40 mil on Dejan, Tonali will be between 50-70 mil. We need a starting RB. If we sign Tonali any other mid is gonna be a freebie, or a cheapie. Stop getting your hopes up.
Don't do this Bro. Don't kill my hopes and dreams. Tonali will go for 50 + bonuses. I also have a feeling we might sell Pjanic, and that two of Can, Ramsey and Rabiot will be on their merry way. I think we can continue with Cuads @ RB for one more season, or get that RB in January 2021.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tonali is not what we need to win right now, maybe he has to talent but this juve, we need a proven winner, i say go all in for kante and let pjanic play further up
U no likey zee Pogba? What about some of those sick talents in Eredivisie and Ligue 1? We must pilfer and pillage those lower leagues :p :b81:

Also, you need to convince PI to come to Thailand and visit me, along with that degenerate Dai.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,789
    I think in the summer we'll be in a better place financially to buy this top mid and a prospect.
    Can will get us some cash, Khedira off the books with the wages, we're not re-siging Matuidi right? :scared:, get some cash for Berna too?

Apr 17, 2013
    I think in the summer we'll be in a better place financially to buy this top mid and a prospect.
    Can will get us some cash, Khedira off the books with the wages, we're not re-siging Matuidi right? :scared:, get some cash for Berna too?
    I just checked on transfermkt his contract ends in 2021, while it has been 2 years since the doctors declared him clinically dead. We can be admiring he has real negotiating skills, maybe Agnelli once he retires it would be interesting to offer him the post of sports director instead of Tici.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,792
    I just checked on transfermkt his contract ends in 2021, while it has been 2 years since the doctors declared him clinically dead. We can be admiring he has real negotiating skills, maybe Agnelli once he retires it would be interesting to offer him the post of sports director instead of Tici.
    :beppe::mario::sami:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I'm coming next month!! Doubt those guys can keep up lol
    Awesome :D

When are you gonna be in town? My birthday is on the 26th :p

PI might struggle to keep up, but Dai is a sneaky little bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope you're right. We just splashed 45 million on a relative nobody in Jan. so I expect big things in the summer.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    I really hope Moratta straddles Inter with deadwood.
    He’s already signed Ashley Young and Sachez.

Will no doubt sign Phil Jones and Matic next.

- - - Updated - - -

Timo Werner has a 40m release clause

We are desperate for a speedy forward who is not always injured.

Worth a punt?

Last edited:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Strange that no other team than Merda is after Eriksen for 20m, if he is really as good as most Tuz members believe. All other sporting directors of Europes elite clubs must have droped the ball just like Fabio.

Most people in Denmark and the UK, believe that he is not good enough to be a starter for Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve etc., but should be in a subtop club. It seems like that is were he is heading. Good signing by Inter, but he will not transform them into a competetive side in Europe.
    Oh and they are getting Ashley Young, Giroud and Darmian to if you believe the rumours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)