Winter mercato thread 2020 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then get us Tonali and one of Pogba/SMS. If that's not feasible, one of Soumare, Aouar or Camavinga.

Sell Khedira, Matuidi, Berna, Can, and one of Rabiot/Ramsey if necessary.
Tonali's price is only going up. 56-60m now, can't wait to see what it will be in Summer.

- - - Updated - - -

If a 19 year old Kulu was 45m now...what the hell is Tonali's going to be in summer?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,766
    Tonali's price is only going up. 56-60m now, can't wait to see what it will be in Summer.

- - - Updated - - -

If a 19 year old Kulu was 45m now...what the hell is Tonali's going to be in summer?
    this is on-topic

thank you for your understanding.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    this is on-topic

thank you for your understanding.
    I don't. I'm simply waiting for the next market news to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

And he was "linked" to Juve so his links are relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

I will acknowledge you understanding when he signs with Inter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be 50 million + bonuses. Brescia are going to get relegated, and he won't want to stay there. Magotta won't engage in bidding wars (we know this) and I doubt the kid wants to leave Italy.

Tbh, I'd even consider selling Pjanic for the right amount if Bentancur keeps developing. A midfield of Pogba/SMS, Bentancur, Rabiot, with options like Tonali, Kulu, Ramsey, and even Burnturdeski off the bench is quite enticing.

The summer of 2020 must be when we finally upgrade that midfield. Boubakary Soumare is also a very interesting option, but he seems EPL bound :sigh:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    It's going to be 50 million + bonuses. Brescia are going to get relegated, and he won't want to stay there. Magotta won't engage in bidding wars (we know this) and I doubt the kid wants to leave Italy.

Tbh, I'd even consider selling Pjanic for the right amount if Bentancur keeps developing. A midfield of Pogba/SMS, Bentancur, Rabiot, with options like Tonali, Kulu, Ramsey, and even Burnturdeski off the bench is quite enticing.

The summer of 2020 must be when we finally upgrade that midfield. Boubakary Soumare is also a very interesting option, but he seems EPL bound :sigh:
    LOL We should throw a bid in for Eriksen then if it's that easy.

Regardless, next year it looks like our average age is going to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.juventibus.com/perche-juve-mollato-eriksen/

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Why all of a sudden our are fan base here turning into such pussies. Relax. We got this. Has our board let us down this last decade?
    Considering the Tuz narrative the past 5 years has been no CL = failure... is this a serious question?

- - - Updated - - -

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Finish the word, Marky Mark, put the “t” on the end.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Well, we're supposed to be putting ourselves in the best position to win the CL. Are we doing that? I don't think so. That midfield is almost akin to a handicap. Fast paced teams with quality and who know how to counter will probably rape us.

I am willing to give Tootsie and Blondie the summer to fix the midfield - no freebies or stop gap solutions this time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

lol bro. We ain’t signing Tonali + Pogba/SMS this summer without selling someone like Dybala or Costa alongside Pjanic+Can and getting rid of Khedira and Matuidi’s wages. Ain’t happening.

giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)