Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Read too many comments about Eriksen not being able to play CM. I don't get it.

Eriksen is just as comfy playing CM (mezzala) as AM.

He also has high stamina and consistently used to be in top 5 or so players in km's ran in CL group stages when I used to pay attn.

Would be great signing for inter, needless to say.

Only issue for them is in big games, it's either Sensi, their current best mid, or Eriksen as they're both mezzalas. You need a Barella. Doesn't matter against other Serie A opponents. Could even play 3511 and rest a striker esp in 2nd half when needed.

Signing Eriksen in Jan doesn't make as much sense for us with 3 AMs (4 including Dybala) and 7 CMs in the squad and it's funny to suggest that we should sign a player just so inter can't (lol) ignoring everything else, but make no mistake that it'd be great signing for inter. WC player + very good fit who'd add that creative spark and much needed depth.

It's too bad he can't wait till summer to move...if these rumors are true. We don't know yet, but don't let me or lack of evidence get in the way. It's more entertaining that way.

- - - Updated - - -

If they really get Eriksen for 10 million Euros then that is the ultimate facepalm for the rest of the bigger clubs, including us.
Price is down to 10 now?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Tottenham want 20M, Inter offer 10M + bonuses, :beppe:style.

There could still be a chance to snatch him and I hope we do, as he'd walk into our MF and he'd improve our team. Regardless of who and how many MFs we got, he's a cheap and a big upgrade available in January. Only thing I don't get is why no other big club is after him, apart from PSG.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
why no big clubs interested in Eriksen? I thought he was Real bond ...even his club willing to let him go ...MU in the market for a CM, they should all over him with his cheap price ....confusing

Apr 19, 2007
why no big clubs interested in Eriksen? I thought he was Real bond ...even his club willing to let him go ...MU in the market for a CM, they should all over him with his cheap price ....confusing
Do you think no top clubs are going for him?
Inter is,Real have been linked, Juve most likely is talking to his agent. The big thing is you dont have to talk to the club so its an easy one sided negotiation with little media games needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)