Winter mercato thread 2020 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

james95

Sep 2, 2018
United and Spurs midfields are dog shit.
Only Pogba and Eriksen would get into our team. The rest wouldn't even make it on the bench.
Also Liverpool's midfielders are nothing special, they just work very well as a team.
Fred on recent form is much better than Khedira, Can and Matuidi.

Ndombele and Lo celso wouldn’t make the bench of a team that starts Matuidi?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Theory #2 aka alternative facts:

Maybe we were fighting for Eriksen with inter like with Kulu.

But after Demiral's injury we dropped out bc we need to spend the 16m on a CB now.

Right after Demiral ACL injury is made official, rumors of inter being close to Eriksen surfaced yesterday.

Coincidink?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not talking worldclass or out of this world, but almost all the top teams have a better mid than us imo.
Really? I really don't think so. I have a crazy opinion that if (big if) Ramsey-Benta-Pjanic-Rabiot stay healthy and Sarri wants to play them like that we have a really good midfield. It's not fancy and doesn't have outworld players like Paul or Pirlo, but I think they really compliment each other.

- - - Updated - - -

And ironically they have choked in Europe
Well, it's Pep. I mean, Fernandinho-Otamendi as a CB's pair. The hell is that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Cheech & Chong

- - - Updated - - -

Take a look at Liverpool midfield trio. Absolute garbage on paper. So there’s still hope for us.
Their midfield is average but they look good because of a working system. And have the legs to run for the entirety of the game. They are also complimented by top class fullbacks. Individually Liverpool's midfield is not as good but as a unit its top class.

We are still trying to figure out what could be our best midfield combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)