Winter mercato thread 2020 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Pjanic has a consistency problem.
Pjanic is moody and inconsistent in Serie A, but he has very rarely let us down in the Champions League.

2016/17: He was exceptional throughout the entire campaign, especially against Barcelona and Monaco. He got injured in Cardiff and then our midfield got overrun in the second half.

2017/18: we lost the first leg 3-0 against Madrid when he was suspended. We beat Madrid 3-1 in the second leg with Pjanic on the pitch.

2018/19: Pjanic had a fever against Atletico in the first leg, which we lost 2-0. He was one of the best players on the pitch when won the return leg 3-0. He was also one of the few players, along with Woj and CR7, who didn’t let us down against Ajax.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Eriksen won't fit at Inter unless they change formation or drop Brozovic. I think he'll struggle and also, it looks like nobody else wants him. Even Man Utd are thinking of spending 60M is some Portuguese guy and not a proven EPL player like Eriksen.

Also, our midfield is solid and has a lot of quality. Secretly we all want a superstar B2B Pogba types so we can play beautiful football but those are hard to come by. A lot of ungrateful supporters here, earlier this season we shat all over Inter with Berna on the pitch too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Eriksen won't fit at Inter unless they change formation or drop Brozovic. I think he'll struggle and also, it looks like nobody else wants him. Even Man Utd are thinking of spending 60M is some Portuguese guy and not a proven EPL player like Eriksen.

Also, our midfield is solid and has a lot of quality. Secretly we all want a superstar B2B Pogba types so we can play beautiful football but those are hard to come by. A lot of ungrateful supporters here, earlier this season we shat all over Inter with Berna on the pitch too.
:rofl: :howler: Yes. Our midfield is awesome - world class and dominant. If you call this solid and quality, then what was our midfield of 2015? Otherworldly?

In England, Liverpool, City, and even Spurs and United have superior midfields.

In Spain, Barca, Real and Atletico too.

In Germany, Bayern's midfield is definitely superior.

PSG's midfield is probably still better than ours.

Even in Serie A, teams like Napoli and Lazio have better midfields than ours.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are more or less correct on all of them except Man U, their midfield is shit. And dont think Lazio's is better then ours, they are just better coached.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's obvious that at this time Eriksen is a surplus. Until two of bernajoker Ramsey costa or dybala are gone, we are not going to sign another cam, regardless of quality.
Also we are not fixed on a formation yet.
Sarri could very well go 4 3 3 again which would make signing him pointless.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
oh so suddenly, when eriksen is available on a free, we sign players based on positional needs. what a fine time to institute new policy :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
maybe i was thinking he will not do well here like Ramsey (even with his little playing time) but if he goes to Inter and Conte take the devil out of him ...

This is really will look very bad ....:wallbang: ......................................:snoop:

just favoring Pogba over him ....Man this Marotta will be a pain in our ass ....
I dont think it is bad for us.. Of course I rather we get a top midfielder rather than Inter but maybe it will push us to do better if we have competition...

Anyway Eriksen would walk into our starting 11 but he isnt a favorite of mine as I rate him as a player who is also a leader but I also find it difficult to see him to do as well in a higher caliber club and you might dislike Inter (we all do) but Inter are more prestigious than Tottenham..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
oh so suddenly, when eriksen is available on a free, we sign players based on positional needs. what a fine time to institute new policy :D
It's better to stack up midfielders in hope that somehow it works out and clubs don't take advantage of our need to sell?
If we could have sold at least bernajoker than by all means get him.
And sincerely, I just don't understand the hype for this guy. Every time I watch him, he looks average. Mind you I usually only watch the premier league derbies.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
If we sell Matuidi we need a Matuidi replacement which means either a mid level player or someone like Kante...

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Inter meet with Chong's agent (FI)

So now they try to go after our targets?! I wish we find another trolling player to troll them with (Moggi style)
he also tried with Ramsey to interrupt our neogitation with Ramsey but Paratici accelerated and finished it

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:rofl: :howler: Yes. Our midfield is awesome - world class and dominant. If you call this solid and quality, then what was our midfield of 2015? Otherworldly?

United and Spurs midfields are dog shit.
Only Pogba and Eriksen would get into our team. The rest wouldn't even make it on the bench.
Also Liverpool's midfielders are nothing special, they just work very well as a team.

Aug 26, 2014

So you are saying we have a top 10 midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)