Winter mercato thread 2020 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Bentancur and Rabiot are both great and young the hell are you talking about? They will easily bench Tonali's ass.

EDIT: There is only one talent that we should be all over, and that's Zaniolo. Dude is straight up amazing, hope he recovers.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, my bad I got triggered by you shitting on Bentancur and Rabiot for no reason at all. It's a beatdown tune already. One is young and has his first breakout season, another one, who btw accomplished already much more then fucking SMS, and still learning new system/league. Why shit on your team really good players?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yep, my bad I got triggered by you shitting on Bentancur and Rabiot for no reason at all. It's a beatdown tune already. One is young and has his first breakout season, another one, who btw accomplished already much more then fucking SMS, and still learning new system/league. Why shit on your team really good players?
Everyone is upset that Inter are close to signing Eriksen

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Tootsie and his apologists must have some twisted narrative as to why we might potentially miss out on Erisken, and to fucking Inter and Magotta of all teams. I'm calling it - if Inter bring in both Erisken and Vidal, they are winning the Scudetto. If that happens, Tootsie, Blonde Troll, and the Chain Smoker are free to fuck right off.

It's not as if we have a world class midfield oozing class and quality. It's a glaring weakness that gets owned easily against quality opposition.

A midfield of Tonali, Pogba, Benatnacur and Eriksen is infinitely better than what we currently have, but it isn't going to happen. It could've been a reality with some careful planning, instead of offering contract extensions to dead-weight and bringing in the wrong freebies.

Tonali, Pogba, Bentancur, Eriksen, Zaniolo, Rabiot, and Ramsey is much much better than the crap we have now. We're going to struggle to get rid of Burnturdeski, Black Bambii, The Kebab Bros and even get the right amount of money for the moody inconsistent Balkan.
You watch your fucking mouth whore

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
all of us know that Fabio Paratici was the Foundation stone for almost all Deals Marotta has done for Juve
Maybe, I am not sure about almost all, but quite possible. But the thing is, the buck stopped with Beppe, he was in charge. Now he is going to do the same thing at Inter, because he is fucking good at his job.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We can't buy Eriksen just because he is available, or even more stupid, to stop Inter getting him. That is a massive salary and signing fees for a player who we need to actually use every week.

Does make you wonder why teams aren't falling over themselves to get him. To me he is another player who needs all the right conditions to succeed.

Besides, what is Conte going to do with him, play him as a mezz'ala?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is he injured forever?

Most teams don't have as many CBs as we do.
I know - and defense as always been our bedrock as a winning team. We can't keep playing CBs that are carrying injuries. At least with MDL he isn't carrying a knee injury currently, as a shoulder won't threaten his career.
All I'm saying is, people need to assume Chielilni will need time to get his fitness back. It's not like as soon as he joins the team in practice we throw him on the field. It will take time and knowing his calf muscles he is going to have some kind of muscle fatigue/injury because he hasn't been playing. God forbid he re-injures it like Pjaca. I don't see what the big deal is getting a cheap bench alternative for the rest of the season is.

Anything can happen between now and March when we start playing 3 competitions regularly. A week ago no one thought we would have 3 CBs after a Demiral knee goes crack. Then you need to take into account suspensions when we can't rotate all that much, fatigue running injury risks, etc. That fourth cheap CB alternative is perfect for those annoying midweek Coppa matches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, we do. We have inferior players who we shouldn't have bought in the first place. I'd be all for passing on Eriksen if we had that MVPP midfield that our dear one eyed friend @ Inter dismantled, but given what we have, Erisken is a massive upgrade, and it'd be a massive shame to miss out on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is upset that Inter are close to signing Eriksen
Yes, we are. Do you know why? Because he's superior to every single player we have in midfield. Unfortunately, we're going to be stuck with the likes of Burnturdeski, Black Bambii and The Kebab Bros for some time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Getting Tonali+one of SMS and Pogba or at least Aouar is the only way to forget about Eriksen but I feel we will get only Tonali and people will defend Paratici by raving about the greatness of Rabiot and Bentancur
Only Tonali is nowhere near enough. A young player plying his trade for a relegation candidate is not going to solve our midfield problems.

Like you said, Tonali + a high caliber player and we're definitely making progress and moving in the right direction. It's painful watching our midfield - it makes my eyes bleed. Slow, uncreative, predictable, weak, and inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you the one calling Pjanic moody and inconsistent? :lol:
Are you suggesting that Eriksen is too? Perhaps he can't be fucked to play for Spurs and wants to get the fuck out. Yes, Pjanic is moody and inconsistent and has been since we bought him. The fact that he has about 15 stellar games per season doesn't negate reality.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you suggesting that Eriksen is too? Perhaps he can't be fucked to play for Spurs and wants to get the fuck out. Yes, Pjanic is moody and inconsistent and has been since we bought him. The fact that he has about 15 stellar games per season doesn't negate reality.
You're overestimating one and underestimating the other. By quite a margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)