Winter mercato thread 2020 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Sandro could play CB better than Rugani but we don't have any backup fullbacks either.
De sciglio would probably get priority I think hes played there in a back 3 before

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are blaming deligt for injuring future juventino zaniolo.

Discuss
Global warming is the fault of Juve.

Why these whiners are virgins living in their mums basement still... Juve's fault

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We have 2 CB out with freak injuries, and our starting pair is still WC. CB depth is the smallest problem that this club has at the moment. Are people seriously arguing that we need 6 CB. We have one winger that is injured all the time, a midfield were Pjanic is our best player and MDS and Danilo as back up fullbacks, and people want more than 4 worldclass CB in the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we want zaniolo anymore that should be discussed. Certainly won't give em Berna they can have pjaca
You sound like giving them Berna is a bad idea.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We have 2 CB out with freak injuries, and our starting pair is still WC. CB depth is the smallest problem that this club has at the moment. Are people seriously arguing that we need 6 CB. We have one winger that is injured all the time, a midfield were Pjanic is our best player and MDS and Danilo as back up fullbacks, and people want more than 4 worldclass CB in the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

just @Hustini

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just saw our CL squad.
Emre Can will have to be included instead of Demiral. That way we add someone to take Khedira's place in midfield and we also add someone who could serve as a 4th choice CB in case of emergency. That would leave us one more open spot, because I assume Khedira won't be included in the list. Chiellini could fill that spot.
In any case, we have only 21 players+Pinsoglio that we can include in the A list for CL. As things stand, Chiellini and Can for Demiral and Khedira. But if we buy anyone else, we'll either have to exclude someone from the CL list, or this new player can be eligible only for serie A matches.
And in the end we'll include Can, Chiellini and Khedira. Juve can do CL without those two and surely would regardless as they'll have to gain match fitness.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We now have three competitions we need to worry about

- - - Updated - - -

Lol one CB per competition:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i said an older experienced CB that is cheap

easy to find

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Did rumors of Juve interested in a random CB already popped up? Id go with Verona talent Kumbulla. He has high ceiling and he wont be worse 4th choice than Rugani.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If we're going for a replacement CB, rather go for an decent established player who can help us these few months rather than a talent who could help us over the next years. Dunno who Kumbulla is so what I said is more of a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)