Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calma, optimist :p Maybe they're working on it

Or maybe Sarri doesn't want
too many variables, too many maybes

I know the Kulu guy is a future one, but surely they can't plan on winning the CL with Matuidi & Bentancur/Can/Sami?

- - - Updated - - -

inDa offering Vecino for Eriksen. lol
Going to be funny as shit when the transfer happens.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
even for the rumored 20m he's a bargain.
So why is nobody prepared to pay it one might ask?

- - - Updated - - -

too many variables, too many maybes

I know the Kulu guy is a future one, but surely they can't plan on winning the CL with Matuidi & Bentancur/Can/Sami?

- - - Updated - - -

Going to be funny as shit when the transfer happens.
Like vidal is going to inda? Watch them finish up with that piece of shit kessie instead :D

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Eriksen will probably go to Inter. Where are Paratici? This is such a bargain, better then all of our midfielders, Pjanic maby in the same level.

Could it be that Paratici has a deal with Raiola and Pogba for the summer? It better be something like that because Eriksen would improve.

Both would be welcome, but maby Paratici thinks is to much. If we are happy with this midfield then it's really bad.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Having a meltdown about inda signing Vidal and eriksen. Reality - ashley young, giroud and kessie :lol:
Let's see. Marotta and Conte is a dangerous combination. I woulden't be suprised if Eriksen went to Inter, strange that other clubs doesen't seem to be interested, I read Man Utd is, but who would want to play there. Even if I hate Inter, they are on the right track.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let's see. Marotta and Conte is a dangerous combination. I woulden't be suprised if Eriksen went to Inter, strange that other clubs doesen't seem to be interested, I read Man Utd is, but who would want to play there. Even if I hate Inter, they are on the right track.
Ask yourself this, why haven't real madrid or psg come in with the supposed 20 mill for eriksen, they can afford it right? I dont believe spurs are willing to let him go for anything like that price in january and would rather lose him for nothing in the summer.
It makes little sense how inda are supposedly the favourites to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)