Winter mercato thread 2020 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When has marotta ever bought anyone remotely decent in january? Theyll get desperate as the Vidal saga drags along and sign some utter trash or deadbeat. It's clear to me barca dont want to let vidal go, especially when they already let alena go out on loan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ask yourself this, why haven't real madrid or psg come in with the supposed 20 mill for eriksen, they can afford it right? I dont believe spurs are willing to let him go for anything like that price in january and would rather lose him for nothing in the summer.
It makes little sense how inda are supposedly the favourites to sign him
I agree with badass on this one. how often does a player as good as eriksen leave his club with 6 months remaining? for tottenham, its probably more worthwhile to keep him and hope he can help the team through this tough period than get 20 mil.

on the flip side, no team is going to pay 35mil or whatever it might cost when they could just get him for free.

so unless eriksen is throwing a fit and refusing to play, a january move really doesnt make much sense for tottenham or a potential suitor.

but if we arent pushing hard for a summer transfer then wtf

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hustini wins the best female lead actress in TV drama for her lead role as a fake news Fox News anchorwoman.
Nah. You definitely come across as Transgender. More mentally unstable than regular female. You are first Fox News transgender hire, so they can claim they aren’t transphobic by association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)