Winter mercato thread 2020 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i dont have an issue with it as a cheap, short term, depth signing.

lets be honest the club isnt signing any midfielders so its not getting in the way of someone we need more so why the fuck not add depth to wing and CF positions

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
i dont have an issue with it as a cheap, short term, depth signing.

lets be honest the club isnt signing any midfielders so its not getting in the way of someone we need more so why the fuck not add depth to wing and CF positions
Do you think we’re going to sell any midfielders? One of Can or Rabiot will leave. Tici loves plusvalenza.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do you think we’re going to sell any midfielders? One of Can or Rabiot will leave. Tici loves plusvalenza.
Can - I remember on FI that someone said he wont be sold (cant remember which director said it) - then again he is not in our CL team and seems like we give him minutes from time to time just to keep his value so who knows..
Rabiot - Naah.. Too soon for this to happen + He just figured out how to put an effort..

- - - Updated - - -

So Orsolini and Kulusevski? ambitious moves, good thing Paratici is only targeting Europe's best.
I dont know if these players do become a future of our team but the deals for these players are definitely a good business..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In the unlikely event you thought of this yourself, this is pretty good.
You underestimate me...

- - - Updated - - -

Orsolini over chiesa tbh. Cheaper and chiesa is not that much better in terms of their respective valuations imo

- - - Updated - - -

I did play with that console and the control was way better than the Nintendo IMO but the games were kind of lame and I never really get the idea of sonic always running around
Dont get me wrong the megadrive and Saturn controls were ahead of it's time but the Saturn in general was a bit of a flop given the mega drive had the sega cd add on before hand then the playstation one hit along with the n64

- - - Updated - - -

Sega Genesis for the win
I bought a megadrive last year and a shit load of games since :D old is gold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)