Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pereira of our Primavera to Farca and Marques to Juve.. Forward. 2000.
you mean the same pereira who scored that amazing goal in pre season?

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal promised if he leaves Barca he'll go to Inter #DiMarzio
Just as well barca won't let him go at least not in January

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really wanted Barella here. Would have been perfect alongside Pjanic in our mid. And with Bentancur improving so much, a midfield trio of Bentancur-Pjanic-Barella would have been fantastic. Tonali to come and rotate with Pjanic next year and eventually replace him in a couple years. From 2021/22 onward we could have had:

Barella-Tonali-Bentancur

:tuttosport:

@Bianconero81
We're Juventus, not Roma or Atalanta. Barella is seriously overrated around these parts. I much prefer Sensi. Having said that, that midfield (minus Bentancur who has deserved his starting shirt in recent weeks) would be a good 2nd string for us ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're Juventus, not Roma or Atalanta. Barella is seriously overrated around these parts. I much prefer Sensi. Having said that, that midfield (minus Bentancur who has deserved his starting shirt in recent weeks) would be a good 2nd string for us ;)
nah. Barella from what I’m reading on Tuz today is underrated. Him and Sensi are a major part of why Inter has been able to keep pace with us this year, and also why they struggled the past few weeks when they were injured. I see both growing into top class CMs, though Inter may do the usual trick in wrecking their potential I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)