Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
If Inter sign Eriksen they'll win the league.

If it's true that he is for sale for about 20-30m it's no brainer but it seems like Paratici is getting fooled by Marotta.

I'm sure they weren't even trying to bid for Kulusevski. It was to make us spend money on him so we don't get Eriksen if he is available.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

If it's true that he is for sale for about 20-30m it's no brainer but it seems like Paratici is getting fooled by Marotta.

I'm sure they weren't even trying to bid for Kulusevski. It was to make us spend money on him so we don't get Eriksen if he is available.
We spent 35m over 5 years, that'd be 7m. I don't see a problem with that at all. I don't even expect Kulu to ever play for us, he will be exchanged for another player in summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We spent 35m over 5 years, that'd be 7m. I don't see a problem with that at all. I don't even expect Kulu to ever play for us, he will be exchanged for another player in summer.
that would be an odd move unless his value his appreciated highly by then in which case he is likely awesome and worth keeping. 40mil is a lot to spend on a 19 y/o you planning on immediately trading

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

they were interested in kulusevski, his agent confirmed it.

but as kulu is our next trequartista, i'm sure we're not even considering eriksen.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No one's gonna pay 35 million for Kulusevski. It makes no sense to sell him in the summer.
Paratici loves plusvalenza but he isn't an idiot.
The only possibility of letting him go is as a sweetener while signing an expensive player like Pogba or Milinkovic Savic, but even that is highly unlikely.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How do you accommodate him with all the players that we already have? I guess he'd be played only as AM, where we have too many players now: Berna, Costa, Ramsey and now Kulusevski. We'd have to sell at least two of them, if not three...
Berna is mediocre
Costa is never fit
Ramsey is never fit

I wouldn’t care it if we sold all three.

We should sign Eriksen as a starter with Kulu as his backup and understudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)