Winter mercato thread 2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Christian #Eriksen will NOT leave in January. His agent (Martin Schoots) is working for summer as a free agent. Talks ongoing with #Inter, #PSG and #RealMadrid. He has rejected a #Tottenham’s bid for renewing his contract (wages of €9M a year+bonuses). #transfers #THFC

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Eriksen and Pogba both played in the Premier League from August 2016 until January 2020.

Eriksen scores more, assists more, creates more chances, and even defends harder than Pogba.
Eriksen plays in a team that played positive football and suited him while Pogba plays in a team that not only uses him wrong but also bench him quite often...

Do you remember Pogba before he left?! Eriksen is a Jabroni compared to that Pogba - The question remains - Is this Pogba still exists? I believe the environment will count!

P.S Eriksen is definitely not a "Jabroni" - I was just trying to emphasize how great Pogba has been when he played for us

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Do you remember Pogba before he left?! Eriksen is a Jabroni compared to that Pogba - The question remains - Is this Pogba still exists? I believe the environment will count!

P.S Eriksen is definitely not a "Jabroni" - I was just trying to emphasize how great Pogba has been when he played for us
Eriksen scores more goals and had more assists in 2017/18 than Pogba did in his final season at Juventus. In fact, Eriksen in 2017/18 scored more non-penalty goals than Pogba has in any season.

This is despite the fact that:

1. Pogba played as the third most advanced player in our 352 in 2015/16

2. Juventus was the best team in Serie A, while Tottenham was not the best team in the EPL.

Anyway, Pogba and Eriksen are roughly on the same level.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Eriksen plays in a team that played positive football and suited him while Pogba plays in a team that not only uses him wrong but also bench him quite often...

Pogba has played all over midfield for united they tried him every where and he turned up once in 8 games while putting in 3/10 levels of performances in the others.The even had 2 dms behind him doing all hes work for him and was still the same thing. Pogba is more of a instagram diva than a footballer these days.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
@Orgut makes a lot of excuses for Pogba stint at Manure

True world class players shine even when the players around them are average. Look at Totti or Gerrard, they delivered world class performances even when they were surrounded by mediocrity. They made their teammates better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)