Winter mercato thread 2020 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No Mark. I'm irritated.

What the hell is Paratici doing? Maybe he and Momblano have some glorious plan to take over the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Lose Haaland, extend Matuidi :lol:

Can't make this up.
Calma. Summer mercato is a long way away

- - - Updated - - -

Missing out on a quality young forward for €30m. Release another high level forward for free after extending his contract last year. Renew old midfielders contract.

What a fantastic winter market Fabio is having...
It was 45 mill if you count raiola's 15 mill commission

- - - Updated - - -

We need Top midfielder ASAP. Wake up Paratici!
Care to name that top midfielder who is available in january???

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calma. Summer mercato is a long way away

- - - Updated - - -

It was 45 mill if you count raiola's 15 mill commission

- - - Updated - - -

Care to name that top midfielder who is available in january???
Stop making excuses for Paratici. He is fucking up this month if he doesn't sign a new midfielder but extends our worst one.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why is Cutrone not in Wolves squad?
I know the rumors about the viola rats but....:scared:

1577642434640.png
Please don’t tell me we’re sniffing around for ol’ Patty Cuts :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Stop making excuses for Paratici. He is fucking up this month if he doesn't sign a new midfielder but extends our worst one.
His fuck ups include more than just this mercato

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paratici is starting to piss me off, though. I don't usually get mad at the board (more so the players). It's not having missed out on an easily affordable high potential youngster, but its because I don't see ANY movement on midfielders except the rumor he is extending cancers contract. Doing so is certainly inviting death to our already terminal midfield.

He needs to buy someone or some people to improve our midfield. I am certain we won't go for Eriksen because that's too fucking simple, right? Let's over complicate it and focus on Italian players we will overpay for, likely stay at their clubs for another season because why the hell not, and keep with the chronic issues we have now.

Venting here. This is annoying.

Eriksen: cheap or free, still won't sign him.
Tonali: another Verratti in the making in terms of missing out.
Chiesa: We are stacked up top if everyone is healthy, not likely to spend big there for a guy that won't displace anyone in our front 3.
Giroud: because it makes absolutely zero sense, he is the most likely. :baus:
Pogba: ship sailed, he is off to Spain.

Looks like we are after a young or couple young wingbacks from France or something. We are a revolving door now for those kinds of defenders so again, why the hell not.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's stack the fuck out of our u23 team in Serie adhfadskjhfdaskjhf league that will never make it to the top tier with us.
Eriksen seems to holding out for real madrid if anything.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't even try. Just imagine it was Beppe extending with Matuidi. Badass would be all over it by now and wouldn't ever stop bringing it up again.

I don't mind it btw, although one year would have done the trick imo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't even try. Just imagine it was Beppe extending with Matuidi. Badass would be all over it by now and wouldn't ever stop bringing it up again.

I don't know what to make of this winter mercato if we don't sign a mid, to me, that's a failure.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I'd still have matuidi over khedira staying

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what to make of this winter mercato if we don't sign a mid, to me, that's a failure.
So let's say we swap can for paredes would that constitute a good winter mercato for you? It's all very well everyone saying we need a midfielder but I cant see anyone that is realistic that would be of any real use. Barca's demands for Vidal are beyond ridiculous, and just another short term solution when I'd sooner save the money and buy someone proper in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)