Winter mercato thread 2020 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Kean didn't turn out the best to be at Juve for youngsters he probably took note on that. And Dortmund is the best place for a teenager like him to develop.
Yes and no. Juve was perfect for Pogba on the other hand.

Haaland didn't want to compete for game time with our forwards and I can understand that very well. He can join Juve as a superstar in a couple of years when CR7 and Higuain won't be here anymore.

As you said Dortmund is perfect for him to develop, also because he won't have too much competition for the CF spot.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yes and no. Juve was perfect for Pogba on the other hand.

Haaland didn't want to compete for game time with our forwards and I can understand that very well. He can join Juve as a superstar in a couple of years when CR7 and Higuain won't be here anymore.

As you said Dortmund is perfect for him to develop, also because he won't have too much competition for the CF spot.
Dortmund is the best place to be at this point of his career.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paratici is starting to piss me off, though. I don't usually get mad at the board (more so the players). It's not having missed out on an easily affordable high potential youngster, but its because I don't see ANY movement on midfielders except the rumor he is extending cancers contract. Doing so is certainly inviting death to our already terminal midfield.

He needs to buy someone or some people to improve our midfield. I am certain we won't go for Eriksen because that's too fucking simple, right? Let's over complicate it and focus on Italian players we will overpay for, likely stay at their clubs for another season because why the hell not, and keep with the chronic issues we have now.

Venting here. This is annoying.

Eriksen: cheap or free, still won't sign him.
Tonali: another Verratti in the making in terms of missing out.
Chiesa: We are stacked up top if everyone is healthy, not likely to spend big there for a guy that won't displace anyone in our front 3.
Giroud: because it makes absolutely zero sense, he is the most likely. :baus:
Pogba: ship sailed, he is off to Spain.

Looks like we are after a young or couple young wingbacks from France or something. We are a revolving door now for those kinds of defenders so again, why the hell not.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's stack the fuck out of our u23 team in Serie adhfadskjhfdaskjhf league that will never make it to the top tier with us.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Missing out on a quality young forward for €30m. Release another high level forward for free after extending his contract last year. Renew old midfielders contract.

What a fantastic winter market Fabio is having...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rugani/Pjatek scambio going down as we speak.
Now we're talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Missing out on a quality young forward for €30m. Release another high level forward for free after extending his contract last year. Renew old midfielders contract.

What a fantastic winter market Fabio is having...
Baffling. Absolutely stunner he is having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)