Winter mercato thread 2020 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We clearly need box to box midfielders but we are targeting Tonali who is regista
if we are going to play through the middle with no width then we need CMs who are good on the ball. good enough to not just retain possession but create and score goals because otherwise you end up with the impotent mess we have now.

i would take a player of tonalis style as he is mobile and aggressive enough to play B2B. he is not that similar to pirlo. he himself said he views his style as more similar to gattuso then pirlo im just not sure he is ready to be a key figure for juventus yet and we need someone who is.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
if we are going to play through the middle with no width then we need CMs who are good on the ball. good enough to not just retain possession but create and score goals because otherwise you end up with the impotent mess we have now.

i would take a player of tonalis style as he is mobile and aggressive enough to play B2B. he is not that similar to pirlo. he himself said he views his style as more similar to gattuso then pirlo im just not sure he is ready to be a key figure for juventus yet and we need someone who is.
Ideally we need Pogba or SMS but I am sure we are not going to sign them

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ideally we need Pogba or SMS but I am sure we are not going to sign them
why not, next summer our budget will focus solely on midfield ...real CM , I expect pogba

the defense is fine, the attack is fine ... unless luxurious signing happens like Mbappe and we have 300m to toy with, so ....

also we can sell CR7 for china with lucrative money and they will die to get him ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)