Winter mercato thread 2020 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

juventibus report that sarri wants emerson and he'd sacrifice the 5th cb for him.
"Report"

One if our CBs has a long-term injury, leaving us with four.

If we sell a CB and sign a LB, it'll be a LB-CB eclectic defender, a backup who isn't as good or expensive as Emerson (not that he's that good).

Being a sports journo must be easy work. You can make up anything & sell to gullible fanboy types.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We clearly need box to box midfielders but we are targeting Tonali who is regista
We need a complete overhaul in midfield, every position. Look at Pjanic now, working his already moody self into the ground to where he is basically useless. With Tonali, now you would have rotation at regista at least.

- - - Updated - - -

"Report"

One if our CBs has a long-term injury, leaving us with four.

If we sell a CB and sign a LB, it'll be a LB-CB eclectic defender, a backup who isn't as good or expensive as Emerson (not that he's that good).

Being a sports journo must be easy work. You can make up anything & sell to gullible fanboy types.
:MDS:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You've said that about Rabilot too...
He is though.. He is just annoying when trying to defend as he doesnt care or at least looks like he doesnt care.
Attacking wise - Look at his moves he is clearly one of our best midfielders when comes to attacking

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He is though.. He is just annoying when trying to defend as he doesnt care or at least looks like he doesnt care.
Attacking wise - Look at his moves he is clearly one of our best midfielders when comes to attacking
Nah, Rabiot is shit, but that hasn't surprised me, I was always against this transfer, even for free.

But I think you might be right about Eriksen, I would love him here. EEEEERRIIIKKSSEEEEENNN :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We need a complete overhaul in midfield, every position. Look at Pjanic now, working his already moody self into the ground to where he is basically useless. With Tonali, now you would have rotation at regista at least.
tonali isn't your textbook regista though. he's a pretty good passer, but he's more of a box to box player.

btw pjanic is the least of our problems. we'd need a proper 6 though. we have a couple of them, neither are good enough atm.

i'd obviously keep pjanic as he's our best and most reliable midfielder, matuidi has an other year in his legs/lungs, bentancur has (unfulfilled) potential and would be a bad deal to sell, but the others are a mess. ~4 months into the season and neither of can, ramsey and rabiot can be trusted for whatever reason. 3 freebies on a total of ~19m net, great job.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah, Rabiot is shit, but that hasn't surprised me, I was always against this transfer, even for free.

But I think you might be right about Eriksen, I would love him here. EEEEERRIIIKKSSEEEEENNN :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
1. Rabiot is not shit - Wait and see he has quality in him but he needs to give a damn when defending as he is shit when he doesnt care
2. Eriksen - Im actually not a big fan of his but he obviously better than all our mid (put aside Pjanic) - Anyway I dont think we will get him in January and when June arrives he will have a Real Madrid address on his forehead (IMO)
3. Pogba - This is the one I really want - He can dribble and has underrated vision + he is very good when shooting from distance and has physique so he upgrades us in many ways.

It doesnt matter how we continue - I get to the same conclusion - Kante will be needed here as Matuidi is our only battling midfielder and while he is doing a decent job (yeah he is not that terrible) Kante will do a much better job..

- - - Updated - - -

tonali isn't your textbook regista though. he's a pretty good passer, but he's more of a box to box player.

btw pjanic is the least of our problems. we'd need a proper 6 though. we have a couple of them, neither are good enough atm.

i'd obviously keep pjanic as he's our best and most reliable midfielder, matuidi has an other year in his legs/lungs, bentancur has (unfulfilled) potential and would be a bad deal to sell, but the others are a mess. ~4 months into the season and neither of can, ramsey and rabiot can be trusted for whatever reason. 3 freebies on a total of ~19m net, great job.
I agree about Pjanic - IMO he should be our weakest link in midfield but the truth is he is by far our best midfielder.. Sad but true..

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Did you ever watch football?! Rabiot is clearly twice as good as these two combined.. The only reason I see not playing him is not fully adapted but even this is weird now..
I wanted Rabiot but now... I want him out.. The guy is the laziest player I have ever seen - He only fights for a ball if the player is within 1cm from him..
1. Rabiot is not shit - Wait and see he has quality in him but he needs to give a damn when defending as he is shit when he doesnt care.
Up and down, but you'll get there soon. :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I agree of our current midfield I'd keep only 2 guys Pjanic and Bentancur.
I would ship everyonelse

main targets being Pogba,Milinkovic,Eriksen,Tonali and Zaniolo

But now the problem is...
Ramsey 7m
Rabiot 7m
Emre Can 4.5m
Khedira 6m
Matuidi 4m

How the fuck will we manage to ship them?

Well Matuid's contract expiring if they don't renew it (and I won't believe it but they would probably do it)
Khedira expiring in 2021 -_____- he'll never leave without giving him money
Emre Can could be sold as being young and not having a big big wage
Rabiot will we find someone wanting him??

We'll never be able to offload Ramsey giving how not healthy he is and high wages

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I agree of our current midfield I'd keep only 2 guys Pjanic and Bentancur.
I would ship everyonelse

main targets being Pogba,Milinkovic,Eriksen,Tonali and Zaniolo

But now the problem is...
Ramsey 7m
Rabiot 7m
Emre Can 4.5m
Khedira 6m
Matuidi 4m

How the fuck will we manage to ship them?

Well Matuid's contract expiring if they don't renew it (and I won't believe it but they would probably do it)
Khedira expiring in 2021 -_____- he'll never leave without giving him money
Emre Can could be sold as being young and not having a big big wage
Rabiot will we find someone wanting him??

We'll never be able to offload Ramsey giving how not healthy he is and high wages
I would say:

With Pjanic, Bentacour.... keep Matuidi and Rabiot...

Terminate Khadera, Ramsey and

sell Berna and Can including CR7 too

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Ramsey we should just sell cheap to an MLS team, get the wages off the books, any money is a bonus like we did with Llorente.

Rabiot, some PL team could take him, but will again be a fairly cheap transfer (40 mil maybe)

Sami, he is dying here or China.

Matuidi I am fine keeping another year or two but needs to be a lot more backup role

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are such a notty club, Santa at best, only bring us trash for x-mas, we shouldn't even bothering to open such threads, it only creates some hype and high hopes, only to disappoint at the end...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Real Madrid are about to pay 55 million for van de Beek according to Telegraaf. There goes my dream probably.

Even Madrid prefers him to Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)