Winter mercato thread 2020 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus in for Haaland

By Football Italia staff

Juventus are preparing to put €40m on the table in their pursuit of RB Salzburg’s Norwegian starlet Erling Braut Haaland, it's reported.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolò Schira, Mino Raiola is already pulling the strings to make sure the 19-year-old who scored a brace against Napoli in the Champions League last week will be heading to Turin this summer.

The Bianconeri are looking to bolster their attacking options and the youngster's record both in Austria and in Europe has not gone unnoticed at the top clubs on the continent.

After another goal last night, the Norwegian has scored 12 times in the Austrian Bundesliga, adding to the tally of a total 22 goals in 15 games across all tournaments.

Both Manchester United and Real Madrid have been linked to the clinical goalscorer and Schira reports that Juventus will have to come up with a hefty sum to beat their European rivals.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
one thing is sure: 40m won't be enough. that could maybe cover the agent fee our good friend mino is looking for.
I know he's on fire and all, but i'm always a bit sceptical with young talents like him. Wouldn't want us to spend a fortune for him, at least not yet.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I know he's on fire and all, but i'm always a bit sceptical with young talents like him. Wouldn't want us to spend a fortune for him, at least not yet.
Who?

- - - Updated - - -

...ah Haaland it is. Sometimes I forget to "Show ignored content".

- - - Updated - - -

There are very few people I don't like, just because how they look (I think you have the same with Pjontek). Haaland is one of them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus in for Haaland

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

Juventus are preparing to put €40m on the table in their pursuit of RB Salzburg’s Norwegian starlet Erling Braut Haaland, it's reported.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolò Schira, Mino Raiola is already pulling the strings to make sure the 19-year-old who scored a brace against Napoli in the Champions League last week will be heading to Turin this summer.

The Bianconeri are looking to bolster their attacking options and the youngster's record both in Austria and in Europe has not gone unnoticed at the top clubs on the continent.

After another goal last night, the Norwegian has scored 12 times in the Austrian Bundesliga, adding to the tally of a total 22 goals in 15 games across all tournaments.

Both Manchester United and Real Madrid have been linked to the clinical goalscorer and Schira reports that Juventus will have to come up with a hefty sum to beat their European rivals.
thats just what i was thinking, why dont we buy another CF :rolleyes:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
If we bring in a CF (Which we really fucken need if we continue with 4-3-1-2) then it won't be a big name, certainly not a starter), a younger player won't get much playtime, so it would probably be a more experienced player that could step in as depth

if only we had a spare striker somewhere on the books, a big angry Croatian that offers something different to our current strikers perhaps hmmmm
Kalinic comin in

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the plan cant possibly be to continue with a 4312 such a silly formation and if that is the plan then we need a new vidal and a much better CAM before a CF.

but whatever we dont buy players based on positional needs or any sense of building a functionan team so why the fuck would we start now?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the plan cant possibly be to continue with a 4312 such a silly formation and if that is the plan then we need a new vidal and a much better CAM before a CF.

but whatever we dont buy players based on positional needs or any sense of building a functionan team so why the fuck would we start now?
I thought our plan was 4-3-3 with Ronaldo-Higuain/Dybala-Douglas Costa
But without Costa we switch to 4-3-1-2 cause Bernardeschi nor Dybala can't play as right wingers according to Sarri.
So what do we do ? get a winger since Cuadrado has been promoted Right back or get and proper number 10 since Dybala is more a second striker than a Cam doing assists and dictating the game?

It's easier to find a 10 like Eriksen or Isco.
Both are gettable in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)