Winter mercato thread 2020 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow I really don't know who he is but if this is another planning move from our board I know for sure he isn't coming to fill up any position we really need
He is a dynamic powerful CF who scores for fun. More goals then games in the league, 4 hattricks already LOL, 6 goals in 3 CL games (as sub one of them). And in under 20 world cup he scored a historic 9 goals in one single game

Since the summer youth world cup, he has played 20 games and scored 31 goals. Rest assured he is someone that will demand your attention from now on lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is a dynamic powerful CF who scores for fun. More goals then games in the league, 4 hattricks already LOL, 6 goals in 3 CL games (as sub one of them). And in under 20 world cup he scored a historic 9 goals in one single game

Since the summer youth world cup, he has played 20 games and scored 31 goals. Rest assured he is someone that will demand your attention from now on lol.
ok while i dont want another CF for 40mil i am ready to accept this "market opportunity"

he does he feel about playing wide? can he do that too if needed?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm sure he will end up in the EPL. Man U will surely be willing to do whatever is necessary.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I also think he will end up in EPL. He is a Leeds fan and says he wants to win titles with them lol. His father played there plus in Man city before their oil money, so he was born/raised there in early years.

But it would be kind of waste to go to current Man U. Not that a 19 year old should be in a hurry to win titles.

But it's a major plus for us our interest him goes back to when he was in Norway, and that Raiola is his agent?

Kyle the kid is a pure CF tank, box striker. Not wide player.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Of course, when there is Raiola there is always a chance. Who knows what kind of convoluted back door dealings we have with him. Every time we make a move with a Raiola client, I have to mentally log it so that I can remember if he owes us one or if we owe him one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course, when there is Raiola there is always a chance. Who knows what kind of convoluted back door dealings we have with him. Every time we make a move with a Raiola client, I have to mentally log it so that I can remember if he owes us one or if we owe him one.
by your count, who currently owes who?

- - - Updated - - -

Juve wants to get Chong from United on a free transfer :shifty:
he looks shit but its United so maybe they are dragging him down

either way we need them Asian fans to grow revenue so we probably will go in for him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Thnaks, now I have to youtube him for sure

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ok while i dont want another CF for 40mil i am ready to accept this "market opportunity"

he does he feel about playing wide? can he do that too if needed?
Why are you assuming he is a CF or even identifies as a CF?

Pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)