Winter mercato thread 2020 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I only know tonali and palacios out of those names who the f are the rest
dani olmo: young spanish attacking midfielder playing for dinamo zagreb, great talent, rumored 40m price tag. saw him playing twice against the hungarian champions during two cl qualifiers. dribbling, passing are top notch, also happy to defend. he was by far the best player on the pitch, a level above everyone else. because of the hype and him being spanish, i can see a big team overpaying for him. manure and bayern got their offers refused during the summer, guy was rumored to be very pissed about dinamo not willing to sell him, so he's likely to change clubs next summer.

szoboszlai: he's the only young hungarian talent playing for a cl club (salzburg). attacking mid, very good shooting, tactically aware, quick, but offers nothing in defense. i watched him like 20 times including nt matches, and honestly, while i appreciate his talent compared to our shitty youngsters and i'd love to see a hungarian at juve, i can't see how juve could use him. he featured on paratici's infamous lost paper sheet, otherwise nobody would know him probably.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
dani olmo: young spanish attacking midfielder playing for dinamo zagreb, great talent, rumored 40m price tag. saw him playing twice against the hungarian champions during two cl qualifiers. dribbling, passing are top notch, also happy to defend. he was by far the best player on the pitch, a level above everyone else. because of the hype and him being spanish, i can see a big team overpaying for him. manure and bayern got their offers refused during the summer, guy was rumored to be very pissed about dinamo not willing to sell him, so he's likely to change clubs next summer.

szoboszlai: he's the only young hungarian talent playing for a cl club (salzburg). attacking mid, very good shooting, tactically aware, quick, but offers nothing in defense. i watched him like 20 times including nt matches, and honestly, while i appreciate his talent compared to our shitty youngsters and i'd love to see a hungarian at juve, i can't see how juve could use him. he featured on paratici's infamous lost paper sheet, otherwise nobody would know him probably.
They sound interesting but i rather we go after my Alma mater DePaul @Mark

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let me translate this to normal folks here:

this dude played Football manager and noticed this kid gud, so he says he watched him play. and by watched him play, he means he watched youtube.

i will leave now

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
this dude played Football manager and noticed this kid gud, so he says he watched him play. and by watched him play, he means he watched youtube.
Obviously youtube can make almost any player look good, but what really excites me about Dani Olmo is just how many youtube videos there are of him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let me introduce you to the best thing to come out of Hungary since Puskas:

He's a great free kick taker too. Imagine how many FKs we will score with Szoboszlai, Pjanic and Dybala in one team.
We were already strongly linked to him last season. Actually he was on Paratici's scrap paper list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)