Winter mercato thread 2020 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exequiel Palacios

- 21 year old Argentine who plays as midfielder for River Plate
- Real Madrid would have bought him after he won the Copa Libertadores last season but he got injured
- His passing and link up play in the final third is excellent
- He works hard off the ball and is a proper b2b midfielder like Vidal
@GordoDeCentral

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
SportMediaset is linking us with Son. He's very expensive of course, but I guess it's an olive branch extended to South Korea after that PR fail in the summer.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
SportMediaset is linking us with Son. He's very expensive of course, but I guess it's an olive branch extended to South Korea after that PR fail in the summer.
It's a zionists plot to overthrow the glorious regime of The Best Korea. We already have Han(?), after Son we will sign Dennis Rodman and show the world that Koreans of all colors can live in peace.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah well for next summer I mean.

I like the look of this guy.
yes he is a very complete looking CM. technique, vision, stamina and physicality. seems to play with a confidence and football brain beyond his years too.

should absolutely be after this guy. good thing is he's italian si he wont go abroad but we cant let inter snap him up like they did barella and sensi

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We will succeed to unify the 2 Korea but not to make progress Bernardeschi.
We'll invite the leaders of both South and North Korea to continassa, will all world leaders present while Agnelli is preparing his Nobel peace prize speech, and suddenly Bernardeschi does something stupid and ruins the whole thing. It's destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)