Winter mercato thread 2020 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
IN: Sportiello, Meunier free, Tonali 30-40mil, Romero (bfl), Kante 70m, Son 80m
OUT: Buffon and Chiellini retires, Perin, Can 40m, Desciglio 15m, Matuidi free, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 15m, Eriksenn free.

Szcsesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
Meunier Bonucci DeLigt Sandro
Danilo Demiral Romero Pellegrini
Pjanic Kante Ramsey
Bentancur Tonali Rabiot
Eriksen Ronaldo Son
Bernardeschi Higuain Costa​
replace Son with Chiesa
we will also need striker younger than Pipita
Dybala will prove his value here

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
IN: Sportiello, Meunier free, Tonali 30-40mil, Romero (bfl), Kante 70m, Son 80m
OUT: Buffon and Chiellini retires, Perin, Can 40m, Desciglio 15m, Matuidi free, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 15m, Eriksenn free.

Szcsesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
Meunier Bonucci DeLigt Sandro
Danilo Demiral Romero Pellegrini
Pjanic Kante Ramsey
Bentancur Tonali Rabiot
Eriksen Ronaldo Son
Bernardeschi Higuain Costa​
Wtf is this shit

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wont comment on Eriksen too much as its obvious he is going to Real...
I do have hopes for Kante (could happen) and Pogba (probably not going to happen but Im an octopus fan..)

Apr 29, 2006
Pogback is all but guaranteed now. And we have the midfielders to trade him for too.

I was very surprised by the end of summer's mercato, due to what I perceived to be badly calculated squad management. Turns out I know nothing (I know its a HUGE surprise. :) ) and the market was greatly undervaluing our midfielders. In essence there would be better options to sell squad members in the next 2 transfer periods and its already apparent.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Pogback is all but guaranteed now. And we have the midfielders to trade him for too.

I was very surprised by the end of summer's mercato, due to what I perceived to be badly calculated squad management. Turns out I know nothing (I know its a HUGE surprise. :) ) and the market was greatly undervaluing our midfielders. In essence there would be better options to sell squad members in the next 2 transfer periods and its already apparent.
Trade? What is this the NFL?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
We can use the medium of money too, you know right? But is that really important? The key word you are looking for is 'value' perhaps?
I wasn't looking for the word value. Wait, so when you said trade you meant money too? My mistake.

Oh wait. You meant trade as in player swap.

My original comment stands. Seems the word you work looking for is value.

We have the value to trade for him. I agree.

Apr 29, 2006
I wasn't looking for the word value. Wait, so when you said trade you meant money too? My mistake.

Oh wait. You meant trade as in player swap.

My original comment stands. Seems the word you work looking for is value.

We have the value to trade for him. I agree.
I think we all agree on it, but I didn't express myself properly.

I meant trade as a form of exchange. It means little to me(or anyone else, I suppose) the details of the deal. Do we sell this guy here for euros, then exchange them in pounds or that guy there in a direct swap... Our management has been historically the most competent in milking those 'details'.

What I was on about is we have the VALUE. You are right 100%. We can do this trade, if we really wanted to and the market keeps going in our preferred direction.

Apr 29, 2006
Could see if happening if not for ADL.

My money is €80m+ on a midfielder or winger.
Both, especially after we sell a forward or two. Pogba is the midfielder that could come on the relative 'bargain'. And we would sell someone to MU most probably too.

Pogba isn't going to Spain, unless Barcelona goes in. Mourinho made sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)