Winter mercato thread 2020 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Out: Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 10m, Matuidi 10m, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Cuadrado free, Perin 10m, De Sciglio 15m
Buffon retires, Chiellini Retires :(
= 155m Sales

In: Eriksenn free, Milinkovic Savic 80m, Sancho 100m Klostermann 40m Sportiello 2m

Szczesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
Klostermann DeLigt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Rugani Demiral/Romero Pellegrini
M.Savic Pjanic Rabiot
Bentancur Can Ramsey
Eriksen Ronaldo Sancho
Bernardeschi Higuain Costa​
You seriously think someone will pay 10M for Matuidi next summer? I mean there's a lot of questionable things about your suggested mercato, but that one takes the cake

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
You seriously think someone will pay 10M for Matuidi next summer? I mean there's a lot of questionable things about your suggested mercato, but that one takes the cake
I think 100m for Dybala is more laughable than Matuidi for 10 tbh, i could see an epl team paying that
and with Dybala most likely riding the bench this season there is no chance we are getting 100m for him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Out: Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 10m, Matuidi 10m, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Cuadrado free, Perin 10m, De Sciglio 15m
= 155m Sales

In: Eriksenn free, Milinkovic Savic 80m, Sancho 100m Klostermann 40m Sportiello 2m

Szczesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
M.Savic Pjanic Rabiot
Bentancur Can Ramsey
Eriksen Ronaldo Sancho
Klostermann who is he?
Eriksen will go to Real IMO but lets hope..
SMS? Give up on him - I dont think we are interested in him anymore and for good reason too! He would be a great purchase for the Allegri system but I think he lacks the speed and stamina to play in Sarri`s Juve..
Sancho - You can dream (as we all can) but he has City`s name all over him - I can see Sane going to Bayern and City replaces him with Sancho..
Also no one will pay 100M for Dybala when we are willing to accept a 70M (Tottenham`s negotiations)

Our team is more likely to be SZC,A.S,MDL Bonucci/Demiral, Danilo, Rabiot Pjanic CM, D.C Ronaldo Chiesa
CM will probably be someone who is good but not too expensive - I currently think Rakitic might be the one to complete our mid although I think the whole forum knows who I want by now..

- - - Updated - - -

I'd have liked Willian three years ago.
You took the words out of my mouth..

Jun 6, 2015
= 155m Sales

Szczesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
M.Savic Pjanic Rabiot
Bentancur Can Ramsey
Eriksen Ronaldo Sancho
That's a pretty hectic winter window.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So you believe in Willian/Eriksen rumors?
Willian sounds like our type of move but Eriksen - We wont be the only ones to pursue him.. Real Barcelona and I wouldnt be surprised if City as well all go after him - Chances are not in our favor..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Willian sounds like our type of move but Eriksen - We wont be the only ones to pursue him.. Real Barcelona and I wouldnt be surprised if City as well all go after him - Chances are not in our favor..
If we are steamrolling well int he CL by winter, that might be enough to convince them. If we are struggling and Barca/RM are on cruise control again, then we can kiss them goodbye.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, I do believe we will land at least one of them if they are still for free. That's how we operate, we've been doing it for the past nine years and it's the only clear philosophy that we seem to be keep running.
of course it's gonna be willian. too much competition for eriksen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we are steamrolling well int he CL by winter, that might be enough to convince them. If we are struggling and Barca/RM are on cruise control again, then we can kiss them goodbye.
Willian - I see no major competition for him so yeah if we want him I guess we will be able to take him
Eriksen - I dont think a player judges by a single season but more of a potential + money + Reputation + personal interest
Potential - Barcelona seem like having the best players and they will probably add Neymar next season then there are Real Madrid who`s potential is well known and third place we lay there
Money - This is where we can take advantage - We are not richer than Barca and Real but we would probably offer the same wages +- which means taxes are the main issue and since there is a new law in Italy - We are favored...
Reputation - Real Barca and then Juve
Personal interest (aka player`s wishes) - Unkown right now but I have a feeling Real will be favored

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
number of years left of our players' contracts (and age when contract runs out):
1: buffon (42), cuadrado (32), matuidi (33), chiellini (36), pinsoglio (30)
2: khedira (34), mandzukic (35), higuain (33), szczesny (31), pjaca (26)
3: ronaldo (37), costa (31), mds (29), perin (29), can (28), berna (28), dybala (28)
4: bonucci (36), pjanic (33), ramsey (32), sandro (32), rugani (29), rabiot (24)
5: danilo (33), de ligt (25), demiral (26), bentancur (27)

plenty of old fucks already, and they'll only get older when their contract runs out. from those whose contract is expiring next summer, i only expect pinsoglio to stay. can, mandzukic, pjaca and perin will also leave. and that's not a lot, considering we have too many players already.

i wonder who'll remain at juve for the next couple of seasons. i expect szczesny, pinsoglio, bonucci, bernardeschi, rabiot, ramsey and demiral to start the 2023/24 season with juve from the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)