Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But Man U need him more then City does because they dont have a clear cuit provider in that position. He would actually become the automatic star of that line unlike City's. Sanchez is better then Rashford and Martial combined, which would be his direct competition. Lingard isnt good enough to shine his boots, and Mkhitaryan and Mata are more likely to leave then to continue to start games.

Alexis isnt CF so didnt consider Ibra and Lukaku.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wtf did Roma do giving Pellegrini such a low release clause.
What is his release clause? Oh shit just 21mil?

They are practically begging :beppe: to steal their best talent again. Man I hope we steal him ala Pjanic too
God I hope we sign the North Korean kid. Would love for the Dear Leader to become a Juventus fan.
Me too :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good question. Maybe we're not and it's just the media. Cam, Caldara and Spinazzola[as a backup] ain't a bad start.

Pereira I think will go to Mendes or is already controlled by him indirectly so forget him. At this point go for Meunier if they want to sell him.
:shifty: :numnum: I hear he's pretty mediocre, doesn't eat pork, and makes bad puns :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's gonna be an "explosive" player, the kind that blows up the league with his raw talent and potential :klin:
I like North Korea, not so much the South. I don't agree with North Korea's policy's or how they treat their own, but I can respect someone who says fuck off, test me we die together. It's kinda like how Somalia blew up in 91. :touched:
Somalia-North Korea aliance, built by Fr3sh and Han.
We will take over.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like North Korea, not so much the South. I don't agree with North Korea's policy's or how they treat their own, but I can respect someone who says fuck off, test me we die together. It's kinda like how Somalia blew up in 91. :touched:
Somalia-North Korea aliance, built by Fr3sh and Han.
We will take over.
you really should lay off the sizzurp

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Talking about sizzurp, codeine-cotrodin is pretty weak here, mind mailing me bottle of codeine promethazine. We only have codeine cotrodin here, promethazine is banned here, has alcolhol in it aparently too :sad:
So you mean you could start trafficking it in over the border and make money :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So you mean you could start trafficking it in over the border and make money :tup:
I don't want to start anything, I'm not trafficker am a law abiding citizen and a productive member of society. I just want to try american sizzurp, mail to me. I pm my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)