Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well clearly 1 more as their attack isnt working out and Sanchez is world class, a level above what they curreblntly have.

Throw $#@! at the wall and see what sticks i guess but when you have the kind of money they do something is eventually going to stick and sanchez is the right quality
I rather see them get Sanchez than City as I want Juve top of Europe and PSG Barcelona Real are a level above us in terms of players and City would enter this world too if they get Sanchez...
Man Utd with Mourinho might not use Sanchez in a proper way which might make him look like a mediocre player instead of WC...

The thing that really annoys me is the fact Man Utd Real City PSG Barcelona Chelsea can all offer killer contracts if they want to get the best players while we cant offer too much - It might be wise financially but it isnt the best thing if you want to be the best and improve your chance of winning trophies...
Dybala-Higuain-Sanchez could really be the 2nd best trio after Neymar Mbappe Cavani

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Praet will probably replace Pjaca
Disgusting :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

+ sandy, pjaca, mandzukic. licht and asa will leave for free.

so the next is gonna be yet another transition year for max. the 4th in a row.
Absolutely and utterly pathetic if it transpires :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Man u to sign sanchez too, how many attacking options they need? Disgusting club
Grotesque. I've hated that club since 99; their self entitlement and delusional fans are absolutely disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

I've developed strong hate for United, mostly because their fans are arrogant pricks, and Jose on the bench is just a perfect fit.

Can't say I hate them more than Inter, but they're getting close.
Inter above all, but United are definitely in 2nd place, ahead of other disgusting self entitled EPL cuntish teams.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy David Neres(20) was named best player of the Dutch league so far. 08 goals and 09 assists in 1188 minutes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-bYw0ff7k&feature=youtu.be

We should sign him. He will be a great player. I said in some previous post that he is better than Douglas Costa, but the usuary Sidney Applebaum thinks is not big deal be better than DC.
Was that Bonucci defending him?

- - - Updated - - -

Watch this kid be the next CR7/messi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)