Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys is there a way to see PL net wages?
Over the net it's very confusing to understand if I'm reading a net or gross.

Let's take Ozil.
If I google his wage it's 7.28m £ per year which is roughly 10m euro.
He is the highest earner at Arsenal with 140k/week. Second earner is Sanchez with 130k/week.
Then Kolasinac 119k/week

But my question is ? gross wages or net income?

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,911
    We're being linked to Mohamed Fares of Verona, 21 year old Algerian left back who came through their youth team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Özil as LCM :lol:

What a great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Özil is no DeBruyne and Pjanic no David Silva.
    What a great forum.. a guy is saying something that isnt that out of this world and then start all the bashing..
    I guess if someone said something about Mandzukic and LW you would be bashing him as well but the truth is Mandzukic is playing twice as good as LW than as CF!
    Ozil is no Pjanic this is true as Pjanic defensive abilities are far greater but Ozil as an offensive minded midfielder but not at his usual attacking role isnt that far fetched... Draxler is playing as CM by PSG so why not?!
    The only thing that might be problematic is Ozil`s work rate as his work rate could be a real problem in a more defensive role - Ozil is more of a player of brilliance
    I dont think Ozil will be bought as LCM but its not out of this world...
    I personally think Ozil and Dybala could complement each other but the thing is if we go for Ozil it means Dybala is gone as D.Costa wont be sent back and 4-2-3-1 Dybala is at CAM while D.Costa LW and Cuad RW - Ozil could play LW I guess but he wont be as efficient as in CAM and thats where Dybala and him will collide so if we are getting Ozil it means bye bye Dybala... (He was probably thinking he is Messi after his great start of the season and asked a transfer for big money)

Apr 29, 2006
    So the bayern fan was wrong yet again- their own CEO confirms they want to sign Goretzka, but we are in the race too!!! :lol:
    Goretzka is what we need imho.

Goretzka - Pjanic
    ------Can----

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)