Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Front page of #CdS claims that Mesut #Özil is on the list of [Mister.] #Allegri. #MUFC are ahead in the race for the German international but the operation is not closed yet. #Juve are already prepared to sign him
So we are selling Dybala ?

- - - Updated - - -

we're really loving the germans/bundesliga, huh? Benatia, Costa, Khedira, Howedes, Can and now trying to sign Ozil and Goretzka(?). And in the past few windows being interested into Draxler, Gotze, Luiz Gustavo, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan.. Too bad we didn't start this earlier and get Toni Kroos, he'd have been perfect :D
Thats a LONG time ago, before bayern clutched him.

But imagine kroos with the workrate players develop here. Damn.

Oh well. He'd still end up at madrid

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
yeah, I really hate that Madrid went from starting laughable CM's like Guti, McManaman, Gravesen, Solari and a bunch of wingers like Figo and Beckham to this perfect machine of Kroos, Modrič and Casemiro. I wish the hadn't figured this out, was way more fun

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah, I really hate that Madrid went from starting laughable CM's like Guti, McManaman, Gravesen, Solari and a bunch of wingers like Figo and Beckham to this perfect machine of Kroos, Modrič and Casemiro. I wish the hadn't figured this out, was way more fun
I think they hit a lucky patch where all the fancy midfielders actually complemented each other and werent too much of a primadonna, save Kroos at times

Soon, we could see 4 fancy right sided wingers emerge, who'll be cm, cdm, lw and rw at madrid, and the fun returns :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Barella ain't going for 50. More like 20-30m and he'll be a good pick up for whichever team gets him, doubt it will be us. Probably Napoli or Inter. Would do wonders for him to go Lazio imo, can replace Sergej if he leaves or Parolo if he doesn't.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barella ain't going for 50. More like 20-30m and he'll be a good pick up for whichever team gets him, doubt it will be us. Probably Napoli or Inter. Would do wonders for him to go Lazio imo, can replace Sergej if he leaves or Parolo if he doesn't.
Thats much more reasonable...

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Is he that good? Havent seen a lot of him. What type of player is he?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Guti laughable?!?1 Are you nuts?!?!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Is he that good? Havent seen a lot of him. What type of player is he?
Verratti type pretty much. Plays the attacking mezzala in Cagliari's mid 3. He is the kind of player that you see dribbling around without losing the ball, with good vision, and always looking forward, not an AM though, goes hard on the tackle. Too hard as is common with kids (and Verratti himself).

Its always hard to say how good a kid will be. He is notable though, over most other kids in the league. He is a full starter in seria a at just 20 yo and is probably Cagliari's best player. Caldara, Spina, Orsolini, Gagliardini, Cristante, etc can't say the same as they either broke through older or haven't yet. Mandragora can say the same, another one of the highest rated kids in Italy. Him and Barella were starters together for the U20s and below at every level.

We'll know what happens to him soon enough but I think Juve has too many midfielders already.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Verratti type pretty much. Plays the attacking mezzala in Cagliari's mid 3. He is the kind of player that you see dribbling around without losing the ball, with good vision, and always looking forward, not an AM though, goes hard on the tackle. Too hard as is common with kids (and Verratti himself).

Its always hard to say how good a kid will be. He is notable though, over most other kids in the league. He is a full starter in seria a at just 20 yo and is probably Cagliari's best player. Caldara, Spina, Orsolini, Gagliardini, Cristante, etc can't say the same as they either broke through older or haven't yet. Mandragora can say the same, another one of the highest rated kids in Italy. Him and Barella were starters together for the U20s and below at every level.

We'll know what happens to him soon enough but I think Juve has too many midfielders already.
Whats up with Mandragora these days?
I wouldnt call him the Verratti type but yeah your description is accurate..
Gaya+Can instead of Asamoah+Sturaro? That would be awesome
Is it a fact Asamoah will be gone? I think he is a good sub

Guti laughable?!?1 Are you nuts?!?!
Guti is not laughable but I do get his point though.. Guti is a good player and a very good sub but he isnt the real deal compared to what Real have today...
Its like comparing Tacchinardi who was a good player to Pogba

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Whats up with Mandragora these days?
I wouldnt call him the Verratti type but yeah your description is accurate..
By Verratti type I obviously don't that he is as good now. Just the play style which is really almost the same.

Mandragora is fine. Captained the U20s to the final of the WC. Graduated to the U21s. At Crotone he is a full starter and by a good distance the best player. The team is filled with scrubs though. With how bad Crotone are he gets to be super involved in play as their DM so he pulls top stats for them. The loan basically went perfect. Still has to grow and still is our most promising loaned player for me, more than the Atalanta ones too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ozil on a free and sell dybala , use cash to buy RB, pay for d costa and some to cover our losses
:howler: What kind of ridiculous shit are you proposing?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone suggesting Dybala be sold should be perma banned. Enough of these retarded and cancerous posts selling Dybala for 140 million. We should be considering selling Higuain way before we even think of putting Dybala on the market.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)