Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Basing on current situation it seems A.Sandro wants out while Dybala is not 100% to stay as well
our next team lineup for now seems like this:
Polak; Spinazzola Chiellini Benatia RB; Matuidi Pjanic Can; Dybala D.Costa;Higuain
4-3-2-1 4-3-3 - something like this
RB will probably be someone we sign and not MDS
Right now Vrsaljko seems like someone who we might get but Darmain and even Bellerin are options IMO
We are getting Can this seems like a fact and we wont be benching either one of Matuidi and Pjanic so Can will probably fight with Khedira over the CM spot
Attacking wise Dybala is 50% to stay IMO so if he stays we wont get anyone but if he goes we will probably splash some serious cash - Maybe even crazy bid for SMS even if very unlikely...
GK wise I believe Marotta when he says Polak is Buffon`s replacement and it might be unfair to get someone instead of him as he is currently doing well..
My bet is Can Bellerin and a young talent for the future in and A.Sandro out - I dont expect us to do much if we dont sell Dybala

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Considering that AS probably will leave this summer I hope we take the money and invest. My suggestion would be something like:

In:
Lemar 100m
SMS 100m
Pereira 37.5m
Spinazzola end loan
Caldara end loan
Can free
Costa 40m
Ghoulam 40m
Total 317,5m

Out.
AS 60m
Higuain 60m
Khedira 10m
Stu 10m
Asa 10m
Cuadrado 30m
Licht free
Howedes end loan
Out: 180m

Convince Buffon to stay on for another year

Pereira-Benatia-Chiellini-Ghoulam
SMS-Pjanic-Matuidi
Costa-Dybala-Lemar

MDS-Caldara-Rugani-Spinna
Can-Bentancur-Marchisio
Bernadeshi-Mandzu-Pjaca

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Considering that AS probably will leave this summer I hope we take the money and invest. My suggestion would be something like:

In:
Lemar 100m
SMS 100m
Pereira 37.5m
Spinazzola end loan
Caldara end loan
Can free
Costa 40m
Ghoulam 40m
Total 317,5m

Out.
AS 60m
Higuain 60m
Khedira 10m
Stu 10m
Asa 10m
Cuadrado 30m
Licht free
Howedes end loan
Out: 180m

Convince Buffon to stay on for another year

Pereira-Benatia-Chiellini-Ghoulam
SMS-Pjanic-Matuidi
Costa-Dybala-Lemar

MDS-Caldara-Rugani-Spinna
Can-Bentancur-Marchisio
Bernadeshi-Mandzu-Pjaca
Wishful mercato scenario.

Will never happen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI report:
It is reported that Juventus consider Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian as a potential transfer target.

The Italy full-back is out of favour with the Red Devils and seems certain to leave the club, whether that be this month or in the summer.

The Old Lady are already said to have secured the signing of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can on a free transfer and are now turning their attention to other possible arrivals.

Transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio claims Darmian would be one of the leading names on Juve’s list should Max Allegri decide he needs to bolster his squad with a full-back.

However, the former Torino man is not the only defender on Juve’s radar. According to Di Marzio, Juve are also monitoring Sporting CP man Cristiano Piccini.

Darmian I know but who is Piccini - anyone remember him playing?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It could be cool though.

Its probably going to be something like Khedira, Higuain and Cuad stays. We dont get SMS, Pereira, Ghoulam or Lemar. As a replacement for AS we get Darmian.
such a fm thinking. no way we will sell pipita before dybala, aand play mandy as cf. and 2 guys for 200 mils? haha

who the fuck pays sms 100 mils? i wanna see that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
just as long as we dont buy barrella, after a oscar worthy performance we dont need useless players like him, he was useless too in the home leg overrated italian
Not sure if serious but if you are then I Must say he did very well yesterday - He is definitely a quality player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)