Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We need a striker for this winter mercato. Was thinking this guy:

should replace one of the two argies on cl list
oh man what a great goal...i was sitting in the home stand of the chelsea ultras wearing a chelsea scarf and my friend had to pull me down to prevent me from celebrating...was the first time i ever watched juve play live after being a fan for 18 years

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Porto fans seem to be fapping to Dalot and are mom's spaghetti at the thought of only getting 20M.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
oh man what a great goal...i was sitting in the home stand of the chelsea ultras wearing a chelsea scarf and my friend had to pull me down to prevent me from celebrating...was the first time i ever watched juve play live after being a fan for 18 years
:touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of #CdS claims that Mesut #Özil is on the list of [Mister.] #Allegri. #MUFC are ahead in the race for the German international but the operation is not closed yet. #Juve are already prepared to sign him

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
we're really loving the germans/bundesliga, huh? Benatia, Costa, Khedira, Howedes, Can and now trying to sign Ozil and Goretzka(?). And in the past few windows being interested into Draxler, Gotze, Luiz Gustavo, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan.. Too bad we didn't start this earlier and get Toni Kroos, he'd have been perfect :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
United will sign him for sure. Already there's concrete talks.

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari president Giulini: “Barella to Juventus? We extended his contract because Nicolò deserved a better salary. We will do everything to keep Nicolò another season but of course if there are offers of €50m then we could discuss it.” Sky

€50M being quoted even for Italian youngsters. Good god

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ozil on a free and sell dybala , use cash to buy RB, pay for d costa and some to cover our losses
Well we have many attacking players so if we go for Ozil it means Dybala will be gone
A.Sandro is already gone IMO..
Ozil means playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 (rules out 4-3-3,4312 as D.Costa wont be benched for long...)
I hope we get Ozil as I rate him despite what have been said here but I hope we keep Dybala as well
Juve if we get Ozil (still think we wont though..) Polak;Spinazzola Chiellini Benatia RB (Darmian/Croat guy/MDS); Can Matuidi Pjanic;Ozil D.Costa;Higuain
Seems we are getting weaker every season...

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering - What do you think of this mercato (not going to happen but still..)
Out A.Sandro 60M Dybala 150M - Total 210M
IN Spina 0M Fabinho/Bellerin 60M Can 0M Ozil 0M SMS/Icardi 120M - Total 180M

- - - Updated - - -

50 mill for that play acting piece of $#@!? $#@! off wouldn't even pay 50 lire
Barella is good but 50M is way more than he showed
This is a young talented guy who shouldnt cost more than 25M in today`s market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)