Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't need, and won't get 3 CBs Bro. De Vrij and Caldara, and go all out for a quality RB and CM. Our team is ageing and injury prone. I hope we don't end up finishing 5th and suffering humiliation in the CL to realize that changes are afoot.

We need to sell a couple of meh players, and have a net spend of 100+ million to assemble a solid and competitive team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't need, and won't get 3 CBs Bro. De Vrij and Caldara, and go all out for a quality RB and CM. Our team is ageing and injury prone. I hope we don't end up finishing 5th and suffering humiliation in the CL to realize that changes are afoot.

We need to sell a couple of meh players, and have a net spend of 100+ million to assemble a solid and competitive team.
We don’t trust Rugani, though. I wouldn’t be surprised if we sell Benatia.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Moroccan Malaise has gotta go, but we won't get much for him. Asamoah and Licht will fetch 0, and The Accidental footballer isn't worth much, but it seems we intend to keep him, for whatever reason.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Moroccan Malaise has gotta go, but we won't get much for him. Asamoah and Licht will fetch 0, and The Accidental footballer isn't worth much, but it seems we intend to keep him, for whatever reason.
:D

Agree. I see Höwedes going back. His injury makes me meh over him now.

We need those 3 cb bruh

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think we have no choice with how we are playing and if he is a good defender he is totally needed...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol we are being linked with Vrsaljko - I think it is too late now and isnt he going to be cup tied?
Till Allegri keeps playing 2 mids and leave on the bench Marchisio and Matuidi what's the point of another cm?
We'd have to switch to 4-3-something and not this 4-2.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Players available next summer

Defence:
CB: Gimenez, DeVrij, Sokratis, Laporte, Martinez, Garay, Manoloas (1yr left contract) (one of Gimenez or De Vrij + caldara of course)
RB: Sidibe, Vrsaljko, Gaspar, Darmian, Soares, Odriozola, Henrichs (Or we could move spinazzola to RB, or put faith in Lirola)
LB: Ghoulam, Blind, Caricol, Gaya, Grimaldo (Or move one of Spinazzola or MDS to LB whilst also buying a RB)
CM: Can, Goretzka, M.Savic, Kovacic, RenatoSanches, Ceballos, Herrera, Strootman, SergiRoberto
AM/Wings: DiMaria, James (out of favour at bayern), Mhkitaryan, Mata, Ozil, Sanchez, Lemar, BernardoSilva (out of favour at City), Willian, Mahrez, GelsonMartins

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:agree: or Gimenez + Caldara, but thats the less likely option. either way, we are gonna need to spend our budget on that CM and RB, with hopefully no major departments

- - - Updated - - -

Defence:
CB: Gimenez, DeVrij, Sokratis, Laporte, Martinez, Garay, Manoloas (1yr left contract) (one of Gimenez or De Vrij + caldara of course)
RB: Sidibe, Vrsaljko, Gaspar, Darmian, Soares, Odriozola, Henrichs (Or we could move spinazzola to RB, or put faith in Lirola)
LB: Ghoulam, Blind, Caricol, Gaya, Grimaldo (Or move one of Spinazzola or MDS to LB whilst also buying a RB)
CM: Can, Goretzka, M.Savic, Kovacic, RenatoSanches, Ceballos, Herrera, Strootman, SergiRoberto
AM/Wings: DiMaria, James (out of favour at bayern), Ozil, Sanchez, Lemar, BernardoSilva (out of favour at City), Willian, Mahrez, GelsonMartins
now if we scratch the names that are out of reach for us, not good enough for us + the ones that arent even available to begin with, how does the list look then?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
:agree: or Gimenez + Caldara, but thats the less likely option. either way, we are gonna need to spend our budget on that CM and RB, with hopefully no major departments

- - - Updated - - -

now if we scratch the names that are out of reach for us, not good enough for us + the ones that arent even available to begin with, how does the list look then?
same

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Defence:
AM/Wings: DiMaria, James (out of favour at bayern), Mhkitaryan, Mata, Ozil, Sanchez, Lemar, BernardoSilva (out of favour at City), Willian, Mahrez, GelsonMartins
Soares would be great, De Vrij for free is an absolute steal and I like Can a lot as a replacement for Sami

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Also, considering our best winger is the inconsistent Cuadrado who would be lucky to be 4th choice as a winger at most top clubs, we should consider just going to the 4-3-1-2

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Also, considering our best winger is the inconsistent Cuadrado who would be lucky to be 4th choice as a winger at most top clubs, we should consider just going to the 4-3-1-2

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain
Yess

- - - Updated - - -

We could even Christmas tree thst shit too

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain
Our best "winger" is mandzukic. You just can't bench him.

But if we got someone like James Rodriguez then 4312 with James behind Dybala and Higuain would be :tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Enough of this Mandzukic shit lol

Love the guy as a player but he does not have the characteristics of a fucking winger. Our general play sucks ass on the left, he NEEDS Alex Sandro at all times otherwise he's total shit. Of course he can score clutch goals but that's not what we need in a starting winger

Mandzukic can get plenty of minutes in a 4-3-1-2 considering he'd be the first option for either of the '2' and also with Dybala at 10 he could partner Higuain if we felt it was necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know how James is doing but I imagine if he's good he'll stay at Bayern.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
James has been one of the best players lately and you shouldnt believe that out of favour nonsense, that was spouted out with the Ancelotti sacking. He is doing just fine and developing into the crucial player everybody was hoping for.

A joy to watch..not tonight though and he is badly missed..horrible football really, so I focus on Juve-Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)