Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So how much will he cost us
I don't know, something like 25-30M... he's obviously not happy with DA being there and not playing, this is a WC year so he wants to be in top form come summer for which he needs playing time. I think he will definitely leave in winter and we should be on the watch

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Is Meunier actually good though?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, considering our best winger is the inconsistent Cuadrado who would be lucky to be 4th choice as a winger at most top clubs, we should consider just going to the 4-3-1-2

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain
And Costa?

- - - Updated - - -

Meunier didn't play again. Getting a non Cup tied RB as good as him would be brilliant
If Alves is his replacement, not surprised. But i read on espn that he isnt eager to move and wants to fight for his role in PSG. Alves isnt long term, Meunier is 26. Alves is 34.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't care really. Costa's not worth keeping wingers for unless he decided to get his short lived Bayern form back consistently.

I'm done with wingers tbh, most of them are inconsistent by nature and the best ones are all taken.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also, considering our best winger is the inconsistent Cuadrado who would be lucky to be 4th choice as a winger at most top clubs, we should consider just going to the 4-3-1-2

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain
Plz this.
We cannot continue basing ALL our offensive on 2 pseudowingers.

Allegri plz

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Plz this.

Allegri plz
Yeah we should switch to 4-3-1-2 and to 4-3-3 when you want to rest Dybala or Higuain.
Sadly Bonucci and Alves are massive loss for the team
:agree:

--

Also, we need a team that dominates the midfield again..both technically (Pjanic/Marchisio) and physically (Matuidi/SMS). SMS should be a priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this Cenk Tosun guy we are rumored (FI) to be looking at for January?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The cross @1:03 for his goal. :depressed

Why can't we do that more often? Only DC can whip crosses in like that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If poocastle want him he must be shit

Besides why do we need another forward. Get a competent fullback or 2 please
2 things on that: Doubt we will in January for a good one, most are probably cuptied. Also, Spinnazzola says hi.

Don't know about this Turkish guy tho.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is not exactly my wishlist but more of a thinking of what our team will be next season and it probably going to look like that
Polak;AS Chiellini Rugani Darmian; Can Pjanic Verratti; D.Costa/Mandzukic Bernardeschi ; Higuain - not good enough but IMO it will be something like this..

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Here's some right back options that are not cup tied for the winter:

Thomas Meunier (PSG)
Mario Gaspar (Villarreal)
Bernardo (RB Leipzig)

Not that we will get any of them, I just thought it'd be neat to tell everyone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

SMS - Marchisio - Pjanic
Berna
Dybala - Higuain
Then what was the point in selling all our worldclass mids? Wasn't it go for a formation more suitable for CL football? One with more width? Tuzzers have been screaming for both, FOR years, and now they want Max's 4312 back? :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardo :lol:

Such a sluggish RB. No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz this.

Allegri plz
How Is Cuadrado a "pseudowinger"?

Hydde plz.

Jul 2, 2006
The cross @1:03 for his goal. :depressed

Why can't we do that more often? Only DC can whip crosses in like that.
It is good old Quaresma.

As for Cenk Tosun, he was just doing ok, but this season somehow he turned into something much better. Still, i am not sure about him being at Juve and the rumour based on a Turkish newspaper, probably fabricated. He is most likely going to some midtable english club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)