Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: That's the most sensible thing @Fr3sh has said all year. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Too much Pork ribs and Thai beef curry has contaminated you bro. Become vegetarian and experience a healthy life once again.

May Allah give you the sense to take that step. Ameen
Haha. I can't sacrifice meat, and even if I did, what about Sashimi? :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes tho. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Inter in for Gimenez | Football Italia

Inter are reportedly interested in Atletico Madrid centre-back Jose Gimenez, but could face competition from Manchester City and Juventus.

The 22-year-old hasn’t played regularly for Diego Simeone’s side this season, making four La Liga starts.

His contract expires at the end of the season, but it’s believed he’s close to agreeing a renewal until 2022, with a €60m release clause.

Despite that, FCInterNews reports that Nerazzurri sporting director Piero Ausilio is keen to sign the defender, and he’s been given the go-ahead from owners Suning Group.

Given Gimenez’s lack of playing time, the Beneamata hope to lower the price, though he still wouldn’t come cheap.

It’s unlikely that such a big deal could be done in January, so Inter would likely wait to the summer, where they could face competition from Manchester City.

In addition, it’s thought that Juventus are big admirers of Gimenez, and have been monitoring his situation for some time.

:depressed
Fuuuck :(

- - - Updated - - -

Too much Pork ribs and Thai beef curry has contaminated you bro. Become vegetarian and experience a healthy life once again.

May Allah give you the sense to take that step. Ameen
Amen
B81 has been living a life of indulgence

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: That's the most sensible thing @Fr3sh has said all year. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. I can't sacrifice meat, and even if I did, what about Sashimi? :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes tho. :D
Everything I say makes sense

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh sweet Beppe pls bring me Delle Ali :delpiero:
He is a great player no doubt but I don't think we need him.. DA is more of an AMC as far as I am aware while we need a MC and a DM or a very good defensively but also good attacking wise CM
I think he can be a brilliant CM for us but isn't he playing in a more advanced position for Tottenham?

P.S I think we can get a CB and play Chiellini as DM as well if we want to as I think Chiellini has everything needed to play that role..

Best thing we can do this summer is get Vidal back

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know that it's easy to assume that a player is crap if they play for a crap side, but Lanzini is quality. He would add some creativity to the midfield.

Not sure about Zouma though.
i wasnt laughing because i think theyre crap, i was laughing because of the complete randomness of the situation

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He is a great player no doubt but I don't think we need him.. DA is more of an AMC as far as I am aware while we need a MC and a DM or a very good defensively but also good attacking wise CM
I think he can be a brilliant CM for us but isn't he playing in a more advanced position for Tottenham?

P.S I think we can get a CB and play Chiellini as DM as well if we want to as I think Chiellini has everything needed to play that role..

Best thing we can do this summer is get Vidal back
sarcasm surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)