Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nainggolan is more realistic than SMS. We already know he's rejected bigger clubs because he likes the Italian lifestyle. He's also softened his stance against juve in the past year or so. He has history with Allegri, who gave him his first real shot to play at Cagliari. Pjanic is his best friend. Eventually he's gonna get tired of losing. My prediction is Nainggolan to Juve in the summer.

Buffon or Szczesny (not convinced buffon will retire)

Spinazzola Rugani Chiellini Sandro

Nainggolan Pjanic

Bernardeschi Dybala Mandzukic

Higuain

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
A RB has to be a priority in Jan and a CL eligible one at that.

We could also do with a CB, do a raid on Southampton for Van Dijk and Cedric and leave them benatia in return

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Van Dijk is EPL bound (City or Liverpool)

Sidibe is what we need to get. Physical, engine, technique and insight. He's like a young Maicon.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nainggolan is more realistic than SMS. We already know he's rejected bigger clubs because he likes the Italian lifestyle. He's also softened his stance against juve in the past year or so. He has history with Allegri, who gave him his first real shot to play at Cagliari. Pjanic is his best friend. Eventually he's gonna get tired of losing. My prediction is Nainggolan to Juve in the summer.

Buffon or Szczesny (not convinced buffon will retire)

Spinazzola Rugani Chiellini Sandro

Nainggolan Pjanic

Bernardeschi Dybala Mandzukic

Higuain
Nainggolan is more realistic than Messi Mbappe or Neymar all the other players are way more realistic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sidibe would be a wet dream. However, not sure Monaco would let him go, they sold half their original squad already in the summer...
Sidibe is indeed a nice player but who needs him when we have the mighty De Sciglio

P.S Inter heavily linked with Vidal - I say let them have him its not as we have an under par midfield.. I mean we have Bentancur who is already 5 times as good as him and Khedira who in his worst day is Vidal equivalent...
Seriously.. If Vidal is available we should get him - Would he not feature in our CL campaign?! ok so he will next year.. for now he will retain the scudetto...
What we need is RB and 2 CM one tough one skillful Vidal can be the tough one...

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Sidibe is indeed a nice player but who needs him when we have the mighty De Sciglio

P.S Inter heavily linked with Vidal - I say let them have him its not as we have an under par midfield.. I mean we have Bentancur who is already 5 times as good as him and Khedira who in his worst day is Vidal equivalent...
Seriously.. If Vidal is available we should get him - Would he not feature in our CL campaign?! ok so he will next year.. for now he will retain the scudetto...
What we need is RB and 2 CM one tough one skillful Vidal can be the tough one...
Surely part of the reason Vidal was allowed to leave us for Bayern was because of his alcohol related behaviour. Seen as We have a strict policy on matters like these (caceres was punished and sold), and the latest development of Vidal being involved in a drunk club brawl in Munchen, there’s simply no chance our management would ever resign him (even if he was a free agent).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Never seen Sidibe being as highly rated as here, not even in france. He isnt that good. One of Monaco's weaker players last season along with Bakayoko. The fullback to sign from them was Mendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)