Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
SMS looks less likely the more games he plays. maybe its time to turn our attention to Goretzka, though beating Bayern for him will be very hard (if they even want him).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Mark @Klin :D

Why Berbatov rejected Serie A
By Football Italia staff

Dimitar Berbatov reveals why he rejected Fiorentina and Juventus for Fulham in 2012. “I didn’t want to learn a new language.”

The Bulgarian had been en route to Florence, booked by the club, when he missed the connecting flight and instead went to London.

“I had offers from Fiorentina and Juventus, but after so many years in England I wanted to stay in England and not learn a new language, new training methods and style of football,” he told ESPN.

“I'd already learned English from movies and talking to myself and I wanted to use that. I tell my daughter to speak English when she plays with her dolls. She speaks better English than me now.

“I could not say no to Martin Jol. London, England, Premier League, Martin Jol. Lovely.”

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it wasn't Mark after all. :think:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He could have asked @Martin for some Italian lessons.

- - - Updated - - -

Goretzka only has a cool name anyway. If he was named Sapporriello no one would bet an eye on him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark @Klin :D

Why Berbatov rejected Serie A
By Football Italia staff

Dimitar Berbatov reveals why he rejected Fiorentina and Juventus for Fulham in 2012. “I didn’t want to learn a new language.”

The Bulgarian had been en route to Florence, booked by the club, when he missed the connecting flight and instead went to London.

“I had offers from Fiorentina and Juventus, but after so many years in England I wanted to stay in England and not learn a new language, new training methods and style of football,” he told ESPN.

“I'd already learned English from movies and talking to myself and I wanted to use that. I tell my daughter to speak English when she plays with her dolls. She speaks better English than me now.

“I could not say no to Martin Jol. London, England, Premier League, Martin Jol. Lovely.”

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it wasn't Mark after all. :think:
:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)