Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Never seen Sidibe being as highly rated as here, not even in france. He isnt that good. One of Monaco's weaker players last season along with Bakayoko. The fullback to sign from them was Mendy.
Mendy is a different type of fullback...
Bakayoko - I don't agree he was one of the weakest player at Monaco but I do agree he was highly overrated as he did well for Monaco but he certainly cant make it when playing in other environments...

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering in case Morata wants to leave or asks to leave in the future do you think he can be part of our attack? I mean playing as the RWF (IIRC he tends to go wide to the left but maybe he can also do it on the right)
If he can he can definitely be a good RWF for us kind of a Mandzukic with less playing wisdom but with better dribbling and more pace - I can definitely see our attack getting stronger if we play a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 with Morata in Cuadrado`s position...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I love all these posts "in summer we just need to sign this and that that and we're good"' obviously we're going to tear a major hole or two in the team just like every summer lately

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Juve meet for Can | Football Italia

Juventus have reportedly held talks with the representatives of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, who is out of contract next summer.

According to Tuttosport, months of courtship have resulted in Juve branching out to Can’s camp via intermediaries.

The newspaper notes the German and his agent “aren’t hiding and have no reason to do so”, given they are free to speak to other clubs at the start of February.

However, a deal to sign him in January seems to be out of the question as Liverpool “don’t intend to give him up until he’s no longer of use.”

Can was dropped to the substitutes’ bench for Liverpool’s 3-0 win against Huddersfield over the weekend, although he appeared for the final 16 minutes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I love all these posts "in summer we just need to sign this and that that and we're good"' obviously we're going to tear a major hole or two in the team just like every summer lately
What we need and what we do are different things..
The idea of strengthening is taking our weak spot and making it better or taking an area which is good and making it even better
The idea of our board is making the area better and if we need to weaken other areas so be it..
This is why we sold Pogba and got Higuain (yeah we got Pjanic as well but Pjanic is definitely no Pogba...)
We bought wingers but sold Bonucci without getting a defensive player (doesn't has to be a CB..)

What we need it very simple
RB CM/DM destroyer CM creative who can also go forward - We do this and we are very good with 4-3-3
RB + CM good defensively and good attacking wise with technique and we are set 4-2-3-1 (although I will keep saying it 4-2-3-1 could be problematic when playing a team with good CMs as they will control the middle of the pitch with ease..)

If we get those without selling yeah we will be very good and our wingers will perform better...
Anyway be ready to get mr. no one in January and maybe an interesting name in the summer in return for Dybala or something...

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juve meet for Can | Football Italia

Juventus have reportedly held talks with the representatives of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, who is out of contract next summer.

According to Tuttosport, months of courtship have resulted in Juve branching out to Can’s camp via intermediaries.

The newspaper notes the German and his agent “aren’t hiding and have no reason to do so”, given they are free to speak to other clubs at the start of February.

However, a deal to sign him in January seems to be out of the question as Liverpool “don’t intend to give him up until he’s no longer of use.”

Can was dropped to the substitutes’ bench for Liverpool’s 3-0 win against Huddersfield over the weekend, although he appeared for the final 16 minutes.
I think we got the picture already - we will try for Can and then other rich teams will do the same - in the end either he does a Witsel and look for the money or he goes for glory and join one of the top clubs that want him which will put us as favorites unless PSG Bayern Real Barca City Chelsea will compete and then its between us and them..
Can isn't really flashy so I guess it will be us vs Atl Madrid vs a team like Zenith or a team in China..

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
offcourse, if we can freebie him ill take him, but imo we should be looking for someone capable of holding the ball and with much better distribution compatibilities than Can.
Such players are expansive and we already have Pjanic and Marchisio to play the first fiddle. The only worthy candidate that comes to my mind is Verratti but he's almost unattainable.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Never seen Sidibe being as highly rated as here, not even in france. He isnt that good. One of Monaco's weaker players last season along with Bakayoko. The fullback to sign from them was Mendy.
When the alternatives are Licht or the accidental footballer, you automatically overrate the shit out of players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he is mediocre. Just has physique and little else.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter in for Gimenez | Football Italia

Inter are reportedly interested in Atletico Madrid centre-back Jose Gimenez, but could face competition from Manchester City and Juventus.

The 22-year-old hasn’t played regularly for Diego Simeone’s side this season, making four La Liga starts.

His contract expires at the end of the season, but it’s believed he’s close to agreeing a renewal until 2022, with a €60m release clause.

Despite that, FCInterNews reports that Nerazzurri sporting director Piero Ausilio is keen to sign the defender, and he’s been given the go-ahead from owners Suning Group.

Given Gimenez’s lack of playing time, the Beneamata hope to lower the price, though he still wouldn’t come cheap.

It’s unlikely that such a big deal could be done in January, so Inter would likely wait to the summer, where they could face competition from Manchester City.

In addition, it’s thought that Juventus are big admirers of Gimenez, and have been monitoring his situation for some time.

:depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)