Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No way we gonna get Di Maria after investing over 100mln in Pjaca, Douglas and Berna.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
1. We didn't invest over 100M... D.Costa is a loan with option that becomes mandatory if he plays lots of games - If we get Di Maria and don't play D.Costa as per the clause we pay nothing and he goes back to Bayern... Pjaca is a 20M guy who has potential but can also play as CAM as well as winger... Bernardeschi is the only real investment and I don't think Mandzukic is going to last forever while Cuadrado is good but he isn't Messi or something.. If Bernardeschi can prove he belongs in the first 11 he will definitely play...
Di Maria Dybala Berna/Cuad or Mandz Dybala Di Maria and if Pjaca make it it could even be Pjaca Dybala Di Maria...
2. If there is an opportunity I see no reason why we shouldn't..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe in the summer as for the winter mercato there is 10% chance of us participating in it and 0.0001% out of the 10% that it will be someone that can make a difference (as you know we do sign Rincons from time to time)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
1. We didn't invest over 100M... D.Costa is a loan with option that becomes mandatory if he plays lots of games - If we get Di Maria and don't play D.Costa as per the clause we pay nothing and he goes back to Bayern... Pjaca is a 20M guy who has potential but can also play as CAM as well as winger... Bernardeschi is the only real investment and I don't think Mandzukic is going to last forever while Cuadrado is good but he isn't Messi or something.. If Bernardeschi can prove he belongs in the first 11 he will definitely play...
Di Maria Dybala Berna/Cuad or Mandz Dybala Di Maria and if Pjaca make it it could even be Pjaca Dybala Di Maria...
2. If there is an opportunity I see no reason why we shouldn't..
You confused Howedes deal with Costa. I believe it's up to us whether we will pay those 40mln for him after 2 years loan but we all know we will. That's why I referenced 100 mln investment. Di Maria only showed glimpses of his Madrid form under Ancelotti both in ManU and PSG. Why would we want him?

- - - Updated - - -

He's solid but I think DeS can play at the same level if healthy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we need the RB, then the SMS then the #9 that is chokeproof then the gigi replacement aka oblak then the cakdara which is on lock :beppe:
hamsik would be nice just to spit on the opps then the sale of bydala for Brack Jesus then we win back to back to back terble miralem captain afyer gigi n cheesio retire

- - - Updated - - -

i meant chiello not gigi but hopefully inshallah gigi gets his complete the cabinet i reallu need him ti complete it euos is too late but the CL plssss

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
we need the RB, then the SMS then the #9 that is chokeproof then the gigi replacement aka oblak then the cakdara which is on lock :beppe:
hamsik would be nice just to spit on the opps then the sale of bydala for Brack Jesus then we win back to back to back terble miralem captain afyer gigi n cheesio retire

- - - Updated - - -

i meant chiello not gigi but hopefully inshallah gigi gets his complete the cabinet i reallu need him ti complete it euos is too late but the CL plssss
Youre often totally black and white in youre view lol. One day you gonna win back to back treble, another youre the biggest chokers of all time, youre a “little” extreme my friend :p

But like others said, youre post are troll so Its fair enough

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You confused Howedes deal with Costa. I believe it's up to us whether we will pay those 40mln for him after 2 years loan but we all know we will. That's why I referenced 100 mln investment. Di Maria only showed glimpses of his Madrid form under Ancelotti both in ManU and PSG. Why would we want him?

- - - Updated - - -

He's solid but I think DeS can play at the same level if healthy.
Not sure we will pay it..
Anyway is Ozil a free agent in the summer? FM says he is but maybe he signed a contract extension meanwhile...
I mean if he is available I think we should consider him - after all he is probably the best assist man in Europe (along with D.Bruyne)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Not sure we will pay it..
Anyway is Ozil a free agent in the summer? FM says he is but maybe he signed a contract extension meanwhile...
I mean if he is available I think we should consider him - after all he is probably the best assist man in Europe (along with D.Bruyne)
Orgut, your players evaluations are so 2010.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Orgut, your players evaluations are so 2010.

There are players who get to clubs and slowly their quality is less shown with time - Then they go to another club and their quality is shown
I believe this is the case with Ozil and Di Maria
Di Maria will show it in the world cup but Ozil will only show it if he moves to a great club
P.S Ozil still got 9 assists and 8 goals in EPL last season (and 4G 3A from 7 games in CL) so even if these numbers are not bad just imagine what he could do with a new environment...
Di Maria got 6G 7A in France last season which also isn't bad and we could definitely use someone like him in our team - Just tell me you think he isn't better than Costa...
This year Di Maria didn't play much but his numbers are still there... 6games 3Assists while in CL 1 game 1 assist

It seems to me my evaluation is ok but its you and others who have a short memory

- - - Updated - - -

Ozil is still better than all of our options in midfield except Pjanic (and Dybala if you consider him as a midfielder)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I don't need to write De Bruyne`s statistics as its quite obvious he is in the top 5 best assist players in Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)