Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ideally, I would get this guy for the summer and offload Cuads and Mandzukic but that's just dreams I guess

Either ways, if we are to sign him , you can expect a key player leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico Madrid rejected an offer of €60m from Barcelona for Carrasco last summer. (Sky)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ideally, I would get this guy for the summer and offload Cuads and Mandzukic but that's just dreams I guess

Either ways, if we are to sign him , you can expect a key player leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico Madrid rejected an offer of €60m from Barcelona for Carrasco last summer. (Sky)
:tup:

Pretty much. Seems Sandro asked to be sold (rumors).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what people bring up here about Pellegri, the 25M transfer fee, is wrong if you dont look at the other side of the medal. 25M is pocket change, Pellegri will still be worth that much if he was doing nothing for 2 years, let alone if he has a breakout year early (before age 20). lets face it, we missed out on a golden opportunity

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
what people bring up here about Pellegri, the 25M transfer fee, is wrong if you dont look at the other side of the medal. 25M is pocket change, Pellegri will still be worth that much if he was doing nothing for 2 years, let alone if he has a breakout year early (before age 20). lets face it, we missed out on a golden opportunity
Let's see where he will be in 5 years as of now.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
doubt it. i think hed have stayed at Genoa for 0.5-1.5 years and then come here. you dont spend 25M on someone you plan to do that, you do that with guys you get for free and hope to sell for 5-10M in the future. like Cerri
Then he'd sit on the bench like Pjaca. We are stacked up front.

I am Glad we missed out on him. €25m to spend on someone else. looking at italian "talents" only Verratti has turned out to be a Verratti.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

I am Glad we missed out on him. €25m to spend on someone else. looking at italian "talents" only Verratti has turned out to be a Verratti.
Higuain is 30, mandzukic is 32 cuadrado is 30 and dybala will probably leave soon. We need long term future replacements for these players. Especially considering we won't get too much of a return on investment on the older players.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

What about Immobile :sarcasm:

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is 30, mandzukic is 32 cuadrado is 30 and dybala will probably leave soon. We need long term future replacements for these players. Especially considering we won't get too much of a return on investment on the older players.
damn, he looks like he's 22, and higuain 42

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And that replacement isn't gonna be a 16 year old italian no-name.

We still have Kean btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)