Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

like i said yesteday: go to monaco, make more, play first team or stay at Mid level Serie A another year or two for “experience”

No brainer

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

like i said yesteday: go to monaco, make more, play first team or stay at Mid level Serie A another year or two for “experience”

No brainer
He's 16 its not like money should be an objective. Stay in his environment that he is familiar with and grow. Move to France possibly away from family at that age? sounds like a silly idea if you ask me

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's 16 its not like money should be an objective. Stay in his environment that he is familiar with and grow. Move to France possibly away from family at that age? sounds like a silly idea if you ask me
Yep.

Indeed a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna turn out to be a shite player anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Did we really lose Pellegri to Monaco? oh my. Watch us sign Han for 5M less.
A player that would go for 400.000€ if he was from Catania instead of North Korea.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Left my club in the states to go training with Leverkusen. Left my family and went alone. I was 16.

It’s a kids dream. Come on BD

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude. You're comparing the US to Germany, a footballing novice to a powerhouse of the sport. He's leaving Italy, a country rich in footballing history to go and play for Monaco, a principality renowned for Formula 1, champagne, and rich pretentious people.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude. You're comparing the US to Germany, a footballing novice to a powerhouse of the sport. He's leaving Italy, a country rich in footballing history to go and play for Monaco, a principality renowned for Formula 1, champagne, and rich pretentious people.
Genoa vs monaco

You guys act like you would turn down million dollar contracts to stay in a small town being owned by a club you will probably not play for anytime soon. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Happy for the kid. Will play for a club that will actually play him and live a hell of a nice life for the next couple years. Imagine a 16 year old (soon to be 17) and playing CL ball. Incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Because France isn’t rich in footballing history :howler: heard it all now

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Once we lost Lucas Piazon to Chelsea and he turned out to be shit. Now 22 million and 1 mil wages for a 16 year old boy. Nah, save that for something or somebody else.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would've chosen to grow and develop in Serie A for a couple of seasons and then move to the best club in Italy.

France is rich in footballing culture, but it's definitely no Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Once we lost Lucas Piazon to Chelsea and he turned out to be shit. Now 22 million and 1 mil wages for a 16 year old boy. Nah, save that for something or somebody else.
Like a Darmian :baus: :tup:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I would've chosen to grow and develop in Serie A for a couple of seasons and then move to the best club in Italy.

France is rich in footballing culture, but it's definitely no Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Like a Darmian :baus: :tup:
I believe that Darmian guy is our destiny. It's like Juve is written all over his forehead.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

We don't engage in bidding wars, but enjoy purchasing basement bargain scrubs and selling our best players.

The mighty Juventus of Italy, one of the greatest clubs in the history of the sport, resorting to mid table level tactics :touched: :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm disappointed we missed out on an Italian talent, because that guy has a lot of potential. There aren't many good Italians out there, and it's a shame when we lose out on one of the most promising ones. I do, however, take issue with buying shitstains like Darmian or that useless hack, the abomination we currently possess called Sturaro. Nonetheless, I'm sure some members think it's ok to miss out on this guy because we don't need him, and are ok with buying a medicore LB, a United reject because they believe he's coming here to be a back up, and we can somehow revive him and revitalize his career (because you know he was great before). How naive :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)