I loan - obligation to buy - another shitter
Making Tuz even bitter

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Darmian and DeS as fullbacks :lol:
Those Cagliari level FB options :touched: :heart:

But I know some noobs on here who'll fap to shit like this until their dicks fall off. No fucking ambition whatsoever. Going from Alves and Sandro to Dumbian and De Shitlio. It's like going bankrupt, losing your house, and your wife and kids in one summer.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Those Cagliari level FB options :touched: :heart:

But I know some noobs on here who'll fap to shit like this until their dicks fall off. No fucking ambition whatsoever. Going from Alves and Sandro to Dumbian and De Shitlio. It's like going bankrupt, losing your house, and your wife and kids in one summer.
The saddest part is that we really had a shot, you know. After 14/15 we really were within arm's reach of becoming a permanent top team. Just a few 'fuck off's to inquiring teams and a few good signings. Now we are spiraling down. Lack of investing causes weaker team, causes bad results, causes poor revenue, causes lack of investing and repeat.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The saddest part is that we really had a shot, you know. After 14/15 we really were within arm's reach of becoming a permanent top team. Just a few 'fuck off's to inquiring teams and a few good signings. Now we are spiraling down. Lack of investing causes weaker team, causes bad results, causes poor revenue, causes lack of investing and repeat.
At least it might cause a faggot like you to leave the forum :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine going from Alves and Sandro in 2017 to De Sciglio and Darmian in 2018 :howler:

There goes that glorious defense.

Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio in 2015 to Khedira, Pjanic, and Matuidi in 2018

Those upgrades in defense and midfield :touched: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)