Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
IMHO, Moggi was the best sporting director (or whatever the title is). At that time, we went for the best players and didn’t beat about the bush with overpaid also-rans. But then, we had an out-dated coach in Capello and in the late '90s, a pre-prime Ancelotti.

redrum

Jan 4, 2013
IMHO, Moggi was the best sporting director (or whatever the title is). At that time, we went for the best players and didn’t beat about the bush with overpaid also-rans. But then, we had an out-dated coach in Capello and in the late '90s, a pre-prime Ancelotti.
The way the market work now days is very different from back then...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
19:10 - SPORTITALIA - ALLEGRI STREGATO DA KOUAME' - La Juventus segue Christian Kouame in vista della prossima estate. Un obiettivo - riferisce Sportitalia - sponsorizzato da Massimiliano Allegri, che sarebbe rimasto particolarmente colpito dalle qualità dell'attaccante genoano. Tanto che il tecnico bianconero avrebbe chiesto e ottenuto non solo delle relazioni sul Kouamè calciatore, ma anche sul Kouamè fuori dal campo.
allegri likes kouamé, who's a target for the summer. juve scouted him on and off the field, too.

@JuveJay :klin:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Seems to me we over spent on Ronaldo and used this window to make some money back, to sell benatia and bring in cacares when we’ve already been struggling with defensive injuries is just foolish and I can’t see us even getting past this round in Europe right now, I reckon our season is almost over go out of Europe soon and the league is pretty much won already.... hopefully they will wake up and prove me wrong but I’m guessing I’m not the tone feeling this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)