Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't mind us signing CR. He's getting us the points. Plus, more importantly, marketing.

You know what's sad? We badly need a quality mid but in the end it's all going to be Allegri's fault and we might even replace him (with a worse coach).
Personally, I don't care about marketing, so for me that point is void. He's getting us the points sometimes, just like others are doing or did in the past. I'll evaluate at the end of the season, obviously, but these last few games he has been extremely annoying to me.

Whoever ends up being Allegri's replacement, either sooner or later, will probably be worse. That goes without saying, since better results are close to impossible anyway. That being said, I'm not sure Allegri thinks we have a problem in midfield. If he did think so, he'd change things up, but he doesn't, so...

Personally, I also still don't understand why Marchisio had to go, as even a half cripple Claudio would have been more useful than the mids we field these days.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't mind us signing CR. He's getting us the points. Plus, more importantly, marketing.

You know what's sad? We badly need a quality mid but in the end it's all going to be Allegri's fault and we might even replace him (with a worse coach).
Mid is a problem we have decent players but none good.
Ronaldo is awesome the problem is Dybala and his 2 goals in Serie A
Ronaldo is awesome the problem is the 1 gol in Champions league so far and that guys like Zapata and Quagliarella are doing better than him.

The real problem is that Ronaldo isn't involved in our team yet.
Also having mr. no schemes Allegri doesn't help.
Khedira is zombie dead and we renewed for 6m/year
Matuidi has the will and the drive but lack the quality and often is our forward :DDDDDD since neither Ronaldo,Dybala or Bernardeschi goes into the penalty area to make them feel their presence

and blablablablablablablabla

It's all dark and I wanna go to sleep and wake up in June hoping we achieved something while I was asleep

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Personally, I don't care about marketing, so for me that point is void. He's getting us the points sometimes, just like others are doing or did in the past. I'll evaluate at the end of the season, obviously, but these last few games he has been extremely annoying to me.

Whoever ends up being Allegri's replacement, either sooner or later, will probably be worse. That goes without saying, since better results are close to impossible anyway. That being said, I'm not sure Allegri thinks we have a problem in midfield. If he did think so, he'd change things up, but he doesn't, so...

Personally, I also still don't understand why Marchisio had to go, as even a half cripple Claudio would have been more useful than the mids we field these days.
Signing Ronaldo was a sign of power too. IMO you just move up to the elites with such move and that makes us sign other players more easily as we are more interesting as a club as we managed to sign a guy like Ronaldo. But not just that. He scored by far the most amount of goals and has most assists. He's doing his job despite his age. I couldn't ask for more really. Plus it's Ronaldo.

Agreed about the coach. But I don't think that Allegri doesn't see problems in our mid. It's just that he doesn't see a fit solution cause we lack quality in that department.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mid is a problem we have decent players but none good.
Ronaldo is awesome the problem is Dybala and his 2 goals in Serie A
Ronaldo is awesome the problem is the 1 gol in Champions league so far and that guys like Zapata and Quagliarella are doing better than him.

The real problem is that Ronaldo isn't involved in our team yet.
Also having mr. no schemes Allegri doesn't help.
Khedira is zombie dead and we renewed for 6m/year
Matuidi has the will and the drive but lack the quality and often is our forward :DDDDDD since neither Ronaldo,Dybala or Bernardeschi goes into the penalty area to make them feel their presence

and blablablablablablablabla

It's all dark and I wanna go to sleep and wake up in June hoping we achieved something while I was asleep
:agree:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Signing Ronaldo was a sign of power too. IMO you just move up to the elites with such move and that makes us sign other players more easily as we are more interesting as a club as we managed to sign a guy like Ronaldo. But not just that. He scored by far the most amount of goals and has most assists. He's doing his job despite his age. I couldn't ask for more really. Plus it's Ronaldo.

Agreed about the coach. But I don't think that Allegri doesn't see problems in our mid. It's just that he doesn't see a fit solution cause we lack quality in that department.
A manager that receive Ronaldo should implement some kind of game style that suit/fit Ronaldo.
But we're always the same Juventus. Since years. Not a shard of a game plan everything is on to the players and often Ronaldo is out of sorts.
To make it up Dybala is in a worse tragedy.
With Ronaldo we gave up on freekicks , which always ends up on the barrier and everything suck making me depressed.

- - - Updated - - -

A manager that receive Ronaldo should implement some kind of game style that suit/fit Ronaldo.
But we're always the same Juventus. Since years. Not a shard of a game plan everything is on to the players and often Ronaldo is out of sorts.
To make it up Dybala is in a worse tragedy.
With Ronaldo we gave up on freekicks , which always ends up on the barrier and everything suck making me depressed.
Daidevil did I wrote something that isn't so?
Did we not give up on freekicks to let Ronaldo miss all of them? while last year with Dybala-Pjanic it was almost like a penalty

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so we didnt get a panic buy which is good but we do need to sort some stuff out
Our team dont look good for a while now (despite winning) and it got even worse in our last 2 games
I hope that Atlanta loss was a healthy one that will make us recover some determination which is really lacking this season.

We have some problems but our biggest one isnt based on quality but is more mentally..
The team seems to lost some grit and maybe this loss can help us get some back
The good news is that it would probably wont matter much for our CL game vs Atletico as I expect our team to be extra determined in this competition
The bad news is that it could really affect us in Italy (even if I think we are already out of reach)

The other problems are the one we are talking about in this thread which on top there is our midfield situation and physicallity level

Winter mercato we should do nothing and nothing is what we will get
Summer mercato - I really hope we get a big name for our midfield and I think Pogba will be the best we can get for our midfield as he is physically strong while also has some great skills and a nice vision
Attack - something isnt working despite the big names so we need to understand where is the problem.. tactics or players
If its the first - a change could really make a difference
If its the later - We would really have to make a sacrifice in order to get a big name player and since we arent going to sell Ronaldo Mandzukic or Bernardeschi its either Dybala or D.Costa with Dybala probably able to fetch some real money..

Im not saying we should sell Dybala or D.Costa I`m just stating the facts we all know..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ok so we didnt get a panic buy which is good but we do need to sort some stuff out
Our team dont look good for a while now (despite winning) and it got even worse in our last 2 games
I hope that Atlanta loss was a healthy one that will make us recover some determination which is really lacking this season.

We have some problems but our biggest one isnt based on quality but is more mentally..
The team seems to lost some grit and maybe this loss can help us get some back
The good news is that it would probably wont matter much for our CL game vs Atletico as I expect our team to be extra determined in this competition
The bad news is that it could really affect us in Italy (even if I think we are already out of reach)

The other problems are the one we are talking about in this thread which on top there is our midfield situation and physicallity level

Winter mercato we should do nothing and nothing is what we will get
Summer mercato - I really hope we get a big name for our midfield and I think Pogba will be the best we can get for our midfield as he is physically strong while also has some great skills and a nice vision
Attack - something isnt working despite the big names so we need to understand where is the problem.. tactics or players
If its the first - a change could really make a difference
If its the later - We would really have to make a sacrifice in order to get a big name player and since we arent going to sell Ronaldo Mandzukic or Bernardeschi its either Dybala or D.Costa with Dybala probably able to fetch some real money..

Im not saying we should sell Dybala or D.Costa I`m just stating the facts we all know..
Pogba is very unlikely to get out of Manchester.
Despite the rumors.
I'd gladly take Ndombele + someone else if Pogba is not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Next year Matuidi-Bentancur-Emre Can should be our subs options.
Not our starters.

Problem is Can get paid 4.5m year and is a decent midfielder (at best). Bentancur young and raw but still on low wage.
Matuidi 31years old and high wages same as Khedira.
But at least he is fit and running

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sucks, i know. He's not good enough to be a starter, but his wages are too high to just be a squad player.

But we should have known that before we signed him.
His wages are high, but him coming for free kind of offsets that for us. If we sell him the buyer should be able to make the same justification, which means we can't get any money for him. So him leaving will put us in a weaker position since we would have to replace him with someone worse.
So the best option is for him to stay as a squad player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
His wages are high, but him coming for free kind of offsets that for us. If we sell him the buyer should be able to make the same justification, which means we can't get any money for him. So him leaving will put us in a weaker position since we would have to replace him with someone worse.
So the best option is for him to stay as a squad player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we paid 14-16m in agents fee to get Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)