Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sometimes its hard to understand us
We need a quality forward..... Bendtner
We need a reinforcement for the defense..... 37 year old defender
We need a reinforcement for midfield.... Why not someone who can offer us well.. nothing..

We need a WC CM not just a CM...
Since Pogba wont come right now the best thing is to look at who we can bring and if its not quality its better we dont sign anyone..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sometimes its hard to understand us
We need a quality forward..... Bendtner
We need a reinforcement for the defense..... 37 year old defender
We need a reinforcement for midfield.... Why not someone who can offer us well.. nothing..

We need a WC CM not just a CM...
Since Pogba wont come right now the best thing is to look at who we can bring and if its not quality its better we dont sign anyone..
What did you expect as a January panic signing, De Ligt?

And Cahill is 33 and would come on a 6 month loan.

The things you are talking about should have been solved in the summer, but instead we were busy renewing Khedira's contract and Can.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What did you expect as a January panic signing, De Ligt?

And Cahill is 33 and would come on a 6 month loan.

The things you are talking about should have been solved in the summer, but instead we were busy renewing Khedira's contract and Can.
:agree:

It will be interesting to see how and what Paratici does this summer

Vida links as well

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

sports director of parma saying that they know that juve want bruno alves, but on 30th january nobody will leave.

oh snap. @fab_paratici

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
I dont understand why we would sign an old English defender for depth, in Defense communication is very important so it is a huge risk to bring in a non Italian speaker.

I would honestly prefer us to promote one of the kids and have him as backup. Rugani and Caceras can fill the void fine, is it ideal? NO, but I trust them more than Rugani and Cahill any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)