Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be frank I didnt believe at all Bruna Alves rumours. The news came out during the game, Chiellini got injured and some journalist intercepted Paratici’s phone and Parma’s director phone.
Some journalist was Agresti, which is the closest thing to official.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The alves thing doesn't add up. The minute Chiellini went off injured the media went wild and Paratici was supposedly on the phone to Parma requesting Alves... come on such obscurity...
Why is it obscure? There were rumors about him a few days ago too. Paratici had less than 24 hours to sort it out, and safe to say you can't get Sergio Ramos in that short time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Caceres was Benatia replacement. Alves was supposed to be Chiellini replacement since his injury was feared to be bad. I don't get your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all the more reason to think its an obscure sequence of events given we don't even know the severity of Chiellini's injury, for all we know it may just be precautionary

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
2 or 3 less matches to play and +11 in the league with just 4 points dropped after 21 matches and still the club's thinking about squad size :lol: :sergio:

Fucking focus on CL only, that will define the season and we got Atleti coming... risk losing some points in the league FFS

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
all the more reason to think its an obscure sequence of events given we don't even know the severity of Chiellini's injury, for all we know it may just be precautionary
When you have 24 hours, you act differently than when you have 1 week. A long term Chiello injury would absolutely fuck our season, and guess what? We spent 100m on a 34 year old so we can't let that happen.
It's easy to see what Paratici was thinking. He would ask about availability of Alves, and if Chiello injury turned out to be nothing then pull the plug the next day.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2 or 3 less matches to play and +11 in the league with just 4 points dropped after 21 matches and still the club's thinking about squad size :lol::sergio:

Fucking focus on CL only, that will define the season and we got Atleti coming... risk losing some points in the league FFS
whilst we aren't exactly at our best people are talking like atletico are unbeatable... may I remind you they got knocked out to girona in the copa del Rey and conceded silly goals to teams like Valladolid and shipped 4 against Dortmund this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)