Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You are going full retard on this one. Benatia is a solid defender, but he is 4 choice at the moment. A unhappy 4 choice who never plays, and has a history of making trouble, when he wants a move away. Rugani, Barza and Caceres is plenty of cover for two spots were you have two undisputed starters, who will play every important game for the rest of the season.I dont particularly like skinny legs, but he is a far superior CB, to Benatia.
2 of those cover guys are semiretired and one is yet to receive significant playing time on the highest level. One injury from C-B and we might be done for in the CL. Replacing Benatia was an absolute must

- - - Updated - - -

Should have treated him better? Like what have Max and the club done wrong?

That he's a whiny pansy who shys away from competition isn't the clubs fault.
Like playing him more than 5 games in 6 months? After he was a starter last season?

- - - Updated - - -

Without Benatia we can't win CL.. trolololol

Who fucked us lsst year?
I dont know, who?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m annoyed that we downgraded our CB depth mid-season...

...but far less annoyed because it’s this whiny, pathetic-attitude faggot who can’t handle competition for places at a top club, and forces a move out to some shit middle eastern club.

Good riddance.

Only shitty part is we didn’t replace him with higher quality.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I’m annoyed that we downgraded our CB depth mid-season...

...but far less annoyed because it’s this whiny, pathetic-attitude faggot who can’t handle competition for places at a top club, and forces a move out to some shit middle eastern club.

Good riddance.

Only shitty part is we didn’t replace him with higher quality.
I dont like how we all turn against him suddenly because his reaction to this was unfavorable to us. There is a lot of players that would have reacted the same or similar in a comparable situation. Do we forget how a current certain starting CB we now religously defend was suspended 2 seasons ago and then left because of it? After getting benched for ONE game? Benatia made his choice and yes, its a bad one for us and a bad look on him, but he isnt the 1st or last player that will force his way out. And its certainly not his fault we replaced him with a corpse, insted of going after someone like Garay

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Please. He had choices to go to competitive teams in Europe and chose to go into semi-retirement in a 10th rate league.

Pathetic.

And there’s a huge difference between Benatia and Bonucci leaving. Bonucci left because he was an arrogant, over-confident douche who thought he could go revive Milan singlehandedly. Good thing he learned his lesson.

Benatia left because he can’t handle competition, as shown by his choice of club too. Nothing but disdain for that. I laugh at and ridicule the players who go to a sad-sack Chinese superleague for money mid-career, and Benatia took off for an even more pathetic league, so no reason to treat him any different than a Witsel or Oscar.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah picking Rugani instead of him, just shows lack of respect ... who is Rugani ? he is just a defender with potential .. and you still blame Benatia whining attitude ...anyway .. the talk is useless now ...for the sake of the team , hope this move isn't going to hurt us .... and hope Allegri rest our captain more often and save him for the big matches ....
Seeing how he ran away, that's probably how Benatia's mind works. If Max picks Rugani instead of him, he'll have his reasons, and names don't matter.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Max has never cared about anything but performances for his picks. Benatia had been on the bench because he wasn't better than our other options, that's all. Had he been better in training, and the pitch, he would have played more. Anything else is entitlement. It is not a given to play for a top club in world football, no one is entitled to be part of Juve just because.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Max has never cared about anything but performances for his picks. Benatia had been on the bench because he wasn't better than our other options, that's all. Had he been better in training, and the pitch, he would have played more. Anything else is entitlement. It is not a given to play for a top club in world football, no one is entitled to be part of Juve just because.
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seeing how he ran away, that's probably how Benatia's mind works. If Max picks Rugani instead of him, he'll have his reasons, and names don't matter.
Picking Rugani is lack of respect apparently, because “who is Rugani?” :lol:

In 14 matches with Rugani starting against Napoli, Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta, we are 13 wins-1 draw with 6 goals conceded.

Terribly mediocre.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
You lot are pathetic. It's Benatia choice and his only. I don't give a fuck where he goes but I can't handle crybaby fans who cussed him for choosing his family livelihood over his career. He is 31 so he has the right to go for a big paycheck. We should apperciate the service he has given to us in his time here and not whine like a Bonucci tier bitch.

All of you need to grow up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You lot are pathetic. It's Benatia choice and his only. I don't give a fuck where he goes but I can't handle crybaby fans who cussed him for choosing his family livelihood over his career. He is 31 so he has the right to go for a big paycheck. We should apperciate the service he has given to us in his time here and not whine like a Bonucci tier bitch.

All of you need to grow up.
Says the soyboy who still cries about Higuain. :lol3:

Jun 6, 2015
I dont know, who?
Chiello was out of position (uncharacteristically) and Alex Sandro played Ronaldo onside while losing the crucial header to him as well. There wasn't enough pressure on Kroos either as we were sitting too deep. Pretty much the whole team apart from Benatia fell a sleep (he at least tried to do something). Don't like putting the blame on one player as obviously it's much more complicated most of the time but if I had to pick one player to blame that goal on it would be Alex Sandro. Hopefully this clears that situation for those that either didn't watch the game, don't remember the situation or choose to believe in whatever they feel convenient.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Benatia stepped up when needed? That must be why we conceded 7 goals in his 4 matches against Barcelona, Tottenham (x2), and Madrid last year. :baus:
So that is all on Benatia?

Were we playing a 1-7-3 formation in the Champions League? I get that you are not a big fan of Benatia, but the problem here is that he is not being adequately replaced, and our best CB has a what can now be considered a prolonged history of Injuries.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Were we playing a 1-7-3 formation in the Champions League? I get that you are not a big fan of Benatia, but the problem here is that he is not being adequately replaced, and our best CB has a what can now be considered a prolonged history of Injuries.
It’s a joke, dude. I actually think Benatia is a pretty good defender. Pathetic, whiny attitude as evidenced by demanding to leave for a shit non-competitive league mid-season, but still a pretty good defender.

I’m laughing at the hypocrisy of the nitwits who endlessly bitch about Higuain and are now rushing to the defense of Benatia of all players lol.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018

Ignore him. He is just being an irrational and pathetic soyboy. He is more happy to see Benatia move to our rivals than move to a foriegn league :crazy:.

@Post_Ironic a little extra for you

[VID]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)