Status
Not open for further replies.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Surely these names must be an early April fools day prank lol if we lose benatia and sign cacares or alves I’d say we have damaged our chances in Europe for sure if we need use one of them guys against someone like Barca we would be screwed

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Bruno Alves is probably one of the slowest if not the slowest player in Europe. When he runs it’s almost like time is moving in ultra slow motion. And to top it off he’s a frigging CB:D
If Juve were to sign him, they may aswell sign the chuckle brothers and put them at CB too. No way is that guy cut out to playing at the highest level in 2019.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Ligt drops Barca hint | Football Italia
Juventus target Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that ‘anyone would like to play for Barcelona at some point in their career.’
De Light has been heavily linked with taking the baton from Giorgio Chiellini in Juve’s defence, but the Ajax starlet appeared to admit he was open to following Frenkie de Jong to Barca.
“I can’t stop journalists talking about that, but it’s part of football” he told NU Sport.
“Now that Frenkie has completed his transfer it can happen to me, but the only thing that interests me is Ajax. That’s the only thing I’m working on.
“I’m just going to do my own thing and everything will work out if I do that. I think anyone would like to play for Barcelona at some point in their career.
“We’ll see where I end up, but for now I’m very happy at Ajax and I hope to have a good season here. Or maybe, seasons.
“I think it’s great for Frenkie to go to Barcelona. He deserves it and it’s great that he was able to settle this issue, although in reality the negotiations didn’t bother him much.”
Ajax recently signed Argentine defender Lisandro Magallan, so will he replace De Ligt in Amsterdam?
“He’s shown that he’s an experienced player, who knows what’s asked of him as a defender,” concluded the 19-year-old.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I don’t see the hint...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If Benatia wants to be an ass and would rather end the relevancy of career than see out the season at Juve. Then he should be sold. Toxic attitude.

We are talking about bringing Caceres as a 4th CB. Bring him in. He is someone who should have never left Juve if not for injuries.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Potential €18M for Sturaro, €14M for Audero, €14M for Orsolini, shopping Rogerio as well for a potential €15-€20M. Benatia for another €15-ish maybe

Damn if Paratici could pull this off...

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Potential €18M for Sturaro, €14M for Audero, €14M for Orsolini, shopping Rogerio as well for a potential €15-€20M. Benatia for another €15-ish maybe

Damn if Paratici could pull this off...
i was expecting you to write the result at the end, now i have to open up my calculator app, thanks..

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus will pay €600k for Caceres. Martin is currently waiting to sign the contract & then take the first flight to Turin. (Sky)

Caceres is a Juventus player. (Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)