Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Better not to sign anyone than this, 8mil salary for Ramsey, committing 20mil for Romero and replacing Spina with Darmian is epically bad
Well 8m salary to a freebie makes a lot more senses than 6m to Sami. About Romero I really don't know what to think but that includes the way Max is handling Rugano and Benatia this season.

About Darmian-Spina move, Mark already said the deal was part of the Orsolini Transfer and we may be using the money for Rams in January.. so It may be great at the end IMO

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nice excuses, dude. We have a clear need in midfield and Paratici is ignoring it. Just like Beppe.

Marotta signed Barzagli in January. He became a starter and Juventus legend. :p
Not excuses, its simple facts unfortunately. You and I know we aren't the sort of club that will go spend big on a player in January since clubs don't want to sell their big names mid way through a season.

Paratici isn't ignoring the problem of the midfield if anything he is addressing it, one by signing Ramsey albeit most probably for next season but are we really going to spend 20+ mill to bring him now? no that would be stupid regardless of however much we need a midfielder now.

If anything Beppe was the one who helped create this mess by extending Khedira's contract and letting marchisio go for free.

As for Barzagli, even he was brought in with quite a bit of uncertainty, then again I remember he wasn't all that great when he started with us, the rest they say is history. Even so we spent very little on him.

I mostly expect this transfer window to strengthen our u23 and primavera, lay down some ground work for the summer window and maybe bring in a back up player or two.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ESPN just reported that man u have given an extension to Darmian. So as not to loose him on a free in June
His contract old contract is to 2020, renewing is common so he can be loaned out. Otherwise Man U won't have any negotiation wiggle room in summer with a player that only has a year left.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)