Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because its how it's reported everywhere, and Allegri has twice said that the only way Spina can leave is if they find a substitute first. We don't need him to go, he wants to play.
that doesn't mean spinazzola has asked to leave for game time what so ever. Like I said it can also be interpreted that the club wants him to play more to regain consistency and form especially with 3 other full backs that can play in his positions and thats not even including cuadrado when he returns

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
that doesn't mean spinazzola has asked to leave for game time what so ever. Like I said it can also be interpreted that the club wants him to play more to regain consistency and form especially with 3 other full backs that can play in his positions and thats not even including cuadrado when he returns
So you are choosing to ignore the media, Allegri, and force this interpretation that the club wants to let go of a superior player (mid season) because of...?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So you are choosing to ignore the media, Allegri, and force this interpretation that the club wants to let go of a superior player (mid season) because of...?
I've not chosen to ignore anything... you might want to ask yourself the same question, In what way has Spinazzola asked to leave for more playing time in the words Allegri used?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I've not chosen to ignore anything... you might want to ask yourself the same question, In what way has Spinazzola asked to leave for more playing time in the words Allegri used?
Allegri: "Con la società abbiamo valutato che la migliore soluzione è che rimanga con noi. Poi se troveremo un sostituto, è ovvio che dovrà andare a giocare con continuità "

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The question is why are they pushing that much for Spina going on loan, he could have enough playing time here
to me Darmian is more of a Barzagli replacement, can play CB and RB (and LB as a bonus, Barza couldnt), and Spinazzola is only going away to make room for him the next 6 months. 3M+8M is really cheap (again, depending on wages. those mentioned in the summer were to high for my liking) so a low risk transfer

- - - Updated - - -

who wants the thread? :wittl:
AppropriateWellmadeEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Darmian :yuck::inter::howler: Hopefully, it's just a loan and we send his pathetic ass back to The Red Cunts come season's end. We shouldn't be taking anyone's trash, at least not permanently anyway.

We also need a "Black Enforcer" in midfield :tup::tuttosport:
All I know is, once B81 gives his stamp of disapproval on a player you know he will be a success here.

Thanks B :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're never going to sign a starter in January, we never have and we never will without paying over the odds. I'd sooner sign nobody than sign another rincon
Nice excuses, dude. We have a clear need in midfield and Paratici is ignoring it. Just like Beppe.

Marotta signed Barzagli in January. He became a starter and Juventus legend. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)