Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tonight's Sarri's words about qualities of Chelsea players make me think that he's not going to stay there for a long time, which probably means no Chelsea for Higuain.
it depends if they make the CL i think. they have the option to extend the loan for another year as well, and that too would help us financially. but point still stands, we arent getting anyone with a higher profile than Ramses, unless one of Pjanic/Matuidi leaves

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
NDombele looks very good on the ball.

He constantly is pushing the ball forward from midfield with his runs and silky maneuvering.

Im liking the idea

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Marotta left the club for some reason. And if this reason is something else than a mere typical corporate intrigue, and if it does have something to do with the sports management matters, then we should expect pretty big changes in the style in which Juventus act on the transfer market.

But we're so used to Beppe's style that anything that fails to pass the implicit "would Beppe do this?" test seems like an unrealistic option.

Let's think a little bit out of the Beppe's box.

Agnelli said they want to sign the next best player in the world when he's 25. Not 18, so it's not about betting on young talents that are yet to become either top players or flops. And not 33, so it's not about buying ageing stars. It's 25, which means this player's worth is insane. This is something that Beppe would never even consider. And this is what Agnelli plans on doing.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
De real black panther baby, Im loving these links. We haven’t brought in an ebony stallion in many transfer windows and this stud looks to be a real Congolese “thoroughbred” of the same bloodline as Dikembe Mutombo. I can already see it in my minds eye, N’dombele, like a kentucky derby winner, rampant on the pitch trampling the sea of Jabronis opposing him. This absolutely makes sense sporting wise.

This signing also brings with it the potential for commercial rewards. Many of you are aware of what marketing groups in Italy call the “Asamoah Phenomenon”, where the Ragazzas throughout Venezia Friuli would flock to Udinese games, like children in petting zoos, hoping to catch a glimpse (or a taste for the lucky) of the “source” of Asa’s powers. This signing could very well boost our viewership among females ages 15 to 90, a demographic we have failed to court aggresively. There is potential for throngs of Ragazza throughout Turin, and as far off as Valle D’aosta, to make the pilgrimage to Allianz stadium during match days boosting our ticket revenues. Such a deluge would force Andrea to demand Johnny boy Elkan to expand our stadiums capacity. Yes boys, “bigger” is indeed better.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Agnelli said they want to sign the next best player in the world when he's 25. Not 18, so it's not about betting on young talents that are yet to become either top players or flops. And not 33, so it's not about buying ageing stars. It's 25, which means this player's worth is insane. This is something that Beppe would never even consider. And this is what Agnelli plans on doing.

M'b.....?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
De real black panther baby, Im loving these links. We haven’t brought in an ebony stallion in many transfer windows and this stud looks to be a real Congolese “thoroughbred” of the same bloodline as Dikembe Mutombo. I can already see it in my minds eye, N’dombele, like a kentucky derby winner, rampant on the pitch trampling the sea of Jabronis opposing him. This absolutely makes sense sporting wise.

This signing also brings with it the potential for commercial rewards. Many of you are aware of what marketing groups in Italy call the “Asamoah Phenomenon”, where the Ragazzas throughout Venezia Friuli would flock to Udinese games, like children in petting zoos, hoping to catch a glimpse (or a taste for the lucky) of the “source” of Asa’s powers. This signing could very well boost our viewership among females ages 15 to 90, a demographic we have failed to court aggresively. There is potential for throngs of Ragazza throughout Turin, and as far off as Valle D’aosta, to make the pilgrimage to Allianz stadium during match days boosting our ticket revenues. Such a deluge would force Andrea to demand Johnny boy Elkan to expand our stadiums capacity. Yes boys, “bigger” is indeed better.
Dikembe Mutombo? Who the fuck is that? Sounds like a useless piece of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)