Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I‘m planning to visit Copenhagen for a weekend this spring. Hanging out with @Maddy @Klovn and @Nzoric :klin:

But i have 5 more weeks to make some holidays this year. I have to say that I‘ve already been to Thailand 10 years ago, so I‘d prefer Cambodia, Vietnam or Laos this time tbh. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, you‘re right. If I do this trip I mentioned in the coming years, I‘ll stay some days in Bangkok with @Bianconero81
But schnitzel, you forgot to ask me about hanging out when you go to Copenhagen. I am a little disapointed.

We can have matching socks with pineable prints and I’ll show you all the good places no one talks about.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
But schnitzel, you forgot to ask me about hanging out when you go to Copenhagen. I am a little disapointed.

We can have matching socks with pineable prints and I’ll show you all the good places no one talks about.
I did not forget you lol.

And about @Hængebøffer I'm not sure either, I have the feeling it's him who wouldn't want to.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No to Modric
No to Isco

Yes to a quality B2B midfielder and De Ligt. Sell the Orsolinis and other peripheral players to raise the cash.
genuinely curious: what midfielder should we get? last summer i wanted one of fabinho, allan and torreira, now i have no new fancy ideas.

btw i'd also take isco in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)